What's new

Welcome!

Tangrowth

Status
Not open for further replies.

marr

Reaction score
Hello, dear stuff and players!

In this thread i'd like to propose a liitle change with Tangrowth moveset.

Passive - Rage Powder
Passive - Sunny Day
m1 - Solar Blade
m2 - Secret Power
m3 - Vine Whip
m4 - Super Vines
m5 - Seed Flare
m6 - Rock Tomb
m7 - Sleep Powder ---> Lock On
m8 - Grassy Terrain
m9 - Block
m10 - Power Whip

Why i suggest this change? Let me explain with few arguments.

1) Tangrowth's aoe skills has very small range, so that change would help a lot and still not overpowered, because first tm slot for reflect and second slot you have to choose only one between the 3 best grass skills.
2) There is no such grass pokemon that would have a pull move, it would be interesting.
3) It's still unpopular poke even if there is a cloned version now. I didn't see many players are using Tangrowth, because of the moveset I think.
4) This is the Vine Pokemon, Lock On fits perfectly to him!

Let me know what do you think about that change and feel free to suggest your ideas.

Greetings!

Last edited:

ninjakaban

Reaction score
Imo, it’s one of the first threads that I sell quite good suggestion. If they add lock-on Tangrowth might be useful finally and won’t be 2 OP. In fact this change wouldn’t put him even to top 5 grass Pokémon, but would make him playable and it could be interesting pick when u need Pokémon grass with pull of normal dmg, cuz only known grass with pull are shiny decidueye (dark type pull) and ludicolo/shiny with water type pull, that is kinda weak on water respawns. This adjust would make him ryl interesting and I think they should not reject that one proposition of changing.

marr

Reaction score
Thank you for so many likes ��
I would like to invite more people to join discussion, don't let this thread die!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back