Welcome!

Tale [LT] Platinum

Trzaskam

Reaction score
:p

sNuKePN.png

Trzaskam

Reaction score
Hello! It's been a while since last upload but I was trying to catch anything good but..
Enjoy!

C1dHxov.png

sT7mpVT.png

Q3jv6gY.png

qNholrg.png

E8QB3VJ.png

With my boi Krokier <3
p2o96Ey.png

q8yQR8Z.png

VijPO9A.png

AZZIjds.png

p1HqCc9.png

XVxbOrx.png

8zh2wyp.png

FN378I0.png

2yGyLkb.png

FDmI566.png

EnmLqJn.png

XDvrpQd.png

B1LAxb5.png

dGCsDuu.png

Blastoise x2 x3 x4
OBbwbuZ.png

0uNmdzQ.png

Xp3TjOT.png

And some other stuff
36czExX.png

DjtwPze.png

3xinbm6.png

0XGyzdB.png

uG2agIk.png

JB3 and Yellow Box
hvSMGp2.png

DeubmsM.png

TM drops
Fissure x3 x4
OsXaavs.png

LyApsMq.png

Pump x2
GTs3zSS.png

Bullet with my boi Fallen <3
aTjfeZe.png

Some unlucky dailies
WDzTTJr.png

And finally even rewards:
lX9MKKx.png

Lets hope one of these bad boys will be uploaded here soon :(

13:28 Used 1381 ultra balls, 2000 rocket balls on Cloned Rhydon.

13:28 Used 5 great balls, 2820 ultra balls, 1500 rocket balls on Wash Rotom.

13:29 Used 1 ultra ball, 486 rocket balls on Shiny Flygon.

Thanks and see you next time! ;)

Edit:
Was trying finish tasks to alola school, guess what :eek:
x2
fRLs6aX.png

Last edited:

sphyrnax

Reaction score
Following! Hope you guys update more :3: I thought it stopped, Trzaskam invited me here! When I play a character in Platinum I'll look to join you guys if possible :D

Shouya

Reaction score
Following! Hope you guys update more :3: I thought it stopped, Trzaskam invited me here! When I play a character in Platinum I'll look to join you guys if possible :D

Thank you for the follow, if you ever need something you can message me. We're trying to expand our community with english speakers so you're always welcome.

PS. I hope PA saved automatically some pictures, I will try to upload them in few days when my exams finish.

sphyrnax

Reaction score
Thank you for the follow, if you ever need something you can message me. We're trying to expand our community with english speakers so you're always welcome.

PS. I hope PA saved automatically some pictures, I will try to upload them in few days when my exams finish.

Will always keep in mind! :) When I started my life thread I thought PA was gonna auto save screenshots too but nope :( No idea if there's even a folder, I couldn't find anything

huberto

Reaction score
Will always keep in mind! :) When I started my life thread I thought PA was gonna auto save screenshots too but nope :( No idea if there's even a folder, I couldn't find anything

There is autosave but you have to enable this is opion. It will save screenshot of your catches and level ups.

PS. Sorry for offtopic

sphyrnax

Reaction score
There is autosave but you have to enable this is opion. It will save screenshot of your catches and level ups.

PS. Sorry for offtopic

Yeah, that's what I did, I had it enabled but it didn't save the screenshots anywhere :c or I can't find them, no idea I even searched through the appdata folder, did a massive HDD search too and nothing popped, so I started taking the screenshots manually Dx

huberto

Reaction score
Yeah, that's what I did, I had it enabled but it didn't save the screenshots anywhere :c or I can't find them, no idea I even searched through the appdata folder, did a massive HDD search too and nothing popped, so I started taking the screenshots manually Dx

It should be in user folder, game creates it automatically when it takes screenshot for the first time. For me it is:

C:\Users\user\padclient\ss

sphyrnax

Reaction score
It should be in user folder, game creates it automatically when it takes screenshot for the first time. For me it is:

C:\Users\user\padclient\ss

Daaaamnnn wtf. So that's where it was, no wonder I couldn't find it through normal search. You sir, are a hero XD Thank you for that. Would thank the post if I could but it wont let me yet :c

At least this offtopic might be helpful to someone else too lol

Shouya

Reaction score
Hello Everyone

I had a break while I was in Turkey so I didn't play, nor post anything in a while. Since I have decided to play again, I'm going to show you my latest achievements since I came back...well I can't remember what was the last thing I posted here, so I'm gonna start with this.

One of my happiest moments in PA happened right after I came back, I opened present from the christmas event and I got Shiny Dedenne

sipN3qV.png

So right after that I caught a Smeargle :eek: My catch is 292 now so I am not sure which number it was, or the number of next few pokes I plan to show.

mRXNI8V.png

Some other catches are: Miltank, Combusken, Kirlia, Volbeat, Lanturn, Wishiwashi, Vileplume, Chespin, Dratini, Crabrawler,Goomy, Ampharos, Quagsire, Sudowoodo,
Exeggutor, Torkoal, Gardevoir, Loudred, Staravia, Sableye, Gorebyss, Grotle, Gligar, Persian, Grumpig, Feraligatr, Sealeo, Mamoswine. (Bonus event items) (In that order)

NvJmzF1.png

I decided to go to wormhole for the first time and I caught my first ultra beast, Poipole, unfortunately I don't have ss of it, but here's picture of my Naganadel. (Special thanks to Enphe who helped me level it).

XIO5u9k.png

After my exams finally finished, I also decided to go to Cloned Island again, made new catches :D

Electrode(40)~400ub
RZlE4ko.png

Venomoth(43)-Exactly 1000ub lmao (Btw, we know it Osi <3)
7d3TeBT.png

Well, threw 120~sports and then caught with 2 rb....

UdyxBsc.png

Now it's time for some showing off, forgive me pls

17:08 Professor Oak: Congratulations! You have earned the "Master Trainer" achievement for having reached level 200! 17:08 Professor Oak: Your reward for unlocking this achievement is: 1x Kanto box 3, 1x yellow box, 50x ten thousand dollar.

00:31 Professor Oak: Congratulations! You have earned the "Legendary Bird" achievement for having registered the three Legendary birds of Kanto in the Pokedex!
(Got one for Mewtwo also).

22:59 Autolooted: a mini boss token, a Scope Lens, a Power Lens from a Raphael.

19:46 System: Shouya looted 1x TM008 Lava Plume from Magmar.
00:13 System: Shouya looted 1x Amulet Coin from Meowth. (took me 6 days of hunting for this).

22:02 Congratulations! Your Shiny Dedenne learned Light of Ruin!
23:29 Congratulations! Your Cloned Vaporeon learned Rain Dance! (Soon Reflect)
13:47 Congratulations! Your Cloned Beedrill learned Lunge!
13:47 Congratulations! Your Cloned Beedrill learned Reflect!

Dropped also Twister on Latios as last hit.
JSr44M6.png

Got Night Daze from Daily.

And the last one, some level ups.

ungG916.png

yxFXZw6.png

5mQ1nAJ.png

fba7q0O.png

FXkaLRb.png

FO0adD3.png

c7Zxj0X.png

That's all for now. I have lost many pictures, and I probably forgot things that happened, but it's okay, there can be more things in future anyway. This is probably my last upload on the Tale's LT since I should be going to Poland soon on Erasmus. I am not sure if I will play in next few months, but if I do, I will try to post more here. Thank you all for following, and thank you all for helping me reach so far.

Sincerely, Shouya.

Last edited:

Trzaskam

Reaction score
Hello again and enjoy new screenshots!

Tropius x2
eXDi67l.png

Stoutland x1 x2
U1cfH81.png

92kOKu3.png

Blastoise x5...
jxOAs3g.png

Ludicolo (luck or no?:confused:)
Zl2IANz.png

C Hypno x2
tYNtaDq.png

Here I was trying to complete uncatchable catches from boxes. Mission almost finished (still need lee)
pDI6qNn.png

06pc92X.png

UunlzG1.png

Tk5P7jJ.png

9ufNAJP.png

uyQZame.png

qwuukNh.png

MK0LXml.png

EhwvVih.png

dcIR3yD.png

FxIpNmQ.png

Some other stuff
bGrkQDb.png

HU5YT57.png

+ Steamroller (rip ss)
ihSzU2Q.png

Nfh7zHD.png

Pump x3
nRb9lNk.png

Finally event rewars :D
qeBU9HK.png

I would like to say thanks here to staff who gave us fantastic event once again. Great job and keep it up!

Well one day..
km2NuUM.png

Shouya

Reaction score
Helloooooo, I got 4 rewards from lottery

n7ZzWF4.png

During event, I tried shiny sableye but no luck :c

ZV6zr3s.png

Caught x2 Sableyes, x1 Spiritomb, x2 mightyena x2 Liepard.
These are new catches, Spiritomb, Ariados and Claydol (306atm)

(Tried uploading pics but they were blurry, I will try later again)

Shouya

Reaction score
Hello again everyone, sorry for not posting anything last week even though I intended, I couldn't quite catch enough time due to some problems irl, but putting that aside, I wanted to show you the new things happening in my PA life, I hope you enjoy it. (PS. Still didn't finish Sludge Rain task)

Well, everyone expects this one since new quests were released, but I was kinda unlucky with TM case (no idea why I opened it)...
WkTBORc.png

I also decided to give my lovely Vaporeon a Reflect finally <3

hedNC2Y.png

SO, I also decided to use a cloned ticket since I was ill, skipped school for whole week, but somehow didn't end up playing as much as expected, so these are the only things that happened there.

mVoUEE3.png

Besides cloned ticket, I also decided to use Frond Island ticket which made me raise my catch to 327!(Including Mismagius(90))

YTrJnlp.png

vxflc0i.png

Besides that, here are some other level ups and catches that made me reach 328, where I am now, of course I intend to raise it even higher, especially with new spawns introduced, but I have some other priorities atm!

qedsyQm.png

u7hHhKo.png

Can't see them really well since I didn't expect most of them but in order from left to right (Relicanth, Deino, Larvitar, Mudsdale, Munchlax, Igglybuff, Granbull, Crawdaunt and Golbat).

Now, if you have been reading all these texts, you must be wondering why I used plural form for Cloned island, well, since my friend who helped me catch the poke while I was going to the doctor is asleep right now, I will upload that picture later, stay tuned!

Thanks for helping me with some of these things Osiedlowy Trzepak and Gravelordx.

PS. I really don't wanna post anymore of catches from hunting Muks, I caught 2 Muks, 1 Nidoqueen, 3 Arboks, using only gb atm, ah yeah, I also dropped Poison Barb but I forgot to take ss, and 6 moon stones in span of 3 days, also 3 arbok cards.

fvUiHVV.png

Last edited:

Trzaskam

Reaction score
Hello!
It's been a while since i update this LT for last time but here I am again :) Enjoy!

CATCHES
fdRwYu7.png

vZ8SKAK.png

2RUbrNj.png

51Iyd9r.png

2TVD9tp.png

WM5XOBW.png

fbq4WoO.png

7agoajC.png

4ROtYJg.png

Q1dcDIN.png

0JmlKjw.png