What's new

Welcome!

Take Care!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
After playing this game around 5 years it is time for me to go. At this point it just became too frustrating for me to play. Completed event, haven't caught any shinies(not from this, not from the one where admins spawned shinies on us), won nothing from lottery, and the bloody fox made everything worse. 5 hours of killing Fennekins non-stop just to fail every single time.

V265vvD.png

I am just too unlucky to be able to enjoy this game and Fennekin was the last straw for me. I was waiting for Below Zero Quest but well, it's not worth waiting for anymore. To all my friends who played with me when I was Dnkboy and when I was Fallen Angel, I love you all and take good care of yourselves!

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Wtf you aren't doing that you motherf... You're just mad and will stay with us. Take a little break and come back refreshed of all the frustration :c
I'll miss u

Mate I am not even mad anymore, just tired and frustrated, we can always speak on FB and Discord <3

@Karl Sorry mate but I gotta go.

huberto

Reaction score
There is a point of frustration and tiredness where you either become a hater or you quit. You chosen this better option. I only know you from my little platinum adventures but I wish you all good in RL mate, hope you come back one day.

Winged

Reaction score
I will srsly miss You here bro..

All that jokes, conversations, quests, Project Bee..
I hope you will return soon..
Good luck

Dark Raze

Reaction score
There is a point of frustration and tiredness where you either become a hater or you quit. You chosen this better option. I only know you from my little platinum adventures but I wish you all good in RL mate, hope you come back one day.

CqsejDq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back