What's new

Welcome!

Summer Drawing Contest report

Status
Not open for further replies.

zool

Reaction score
Hi everybody, I like tell to us my unconformity for this competition.
I was a participant of that and I am not a winner despite my draw was better than the others in all aspects.

I am disappointed of that, and I hope that you can judge my draw.

3HY57kd.jpg

Wa31pj9.jpg

4axmfDU.jpg

Last edited:

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
look at the drawing below, then look at your drawing, and TRY TO SAY OUT LOUD THAT YOURS IS BETTER
0C30WZ5.jpg

i dont usually mock artists by their work, everyone has different tastes, but this is cringe af

Speedey

Reaction score
Just keep practicing, make your lines look less stiff and sharp, focus more on proper shading and also don't forget about a good perspective in your drawing. There were people that won rewards for their hard effort that they put in their beautiful drawings and let's say that the hard work paid-off :)

zool

Reaction score
My intention is't attacking anyone, as I feel that you do it with me, it is simply a point of view, because I feel that among the 9 winning drawings mine is better than many, I also show my disagreement because I am never taken into account in this type of events despite my effort.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello Zool,
Your picture is nice, but it is not the best, nor better than winning drawings. I assume that you have put a lot of effort into so many details, but it doesn't really make it better. If you have read contest rules you would notice, that we judge it by few factors
1. Idea
2. Inking/Coloring/Shading
3. Quality
4. Effort

To win, you should meet most of those requirements, not just only 1 or 2.
Judging drawings is very difficult, especially if there are many that are awesome. We didn't plan to choose so many winners, it had to be just three, 1 for each place, but it was just not possible, though we cannot put everone in some place, because we would have to give too much rewards away and that's not good.

I also would like to mention, that this time we have asked several players in game to give us their top 5 drawings and only ONE has mentioned you, so it means your picture wasn't the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back