What's new

Welcome!

Suggestions

Artea

Reaction score
Toddler said:
Well, they would have to be the same level..ofc..But most likely the charizard would win..But IF the person with the butterfree knew what he was doing he could win. I think the pokemon balancing part will be my favorite part about PA..Not seeing everyone with the same pokemon will be awesome..someone could actually use a flareon instead of a charizard..

True

Hordjaran

Reaction score
if the charizard is the same lvl than the butterfree, butterfree cant win!!.... how a butterfree can win only putting to sleep?
when the charizard is sleeping, butterfree cant defeat him, unless have supper efective attacks VS fire type like ground,rock water,and butterfree doesnt have any of these attacks,and when the charizard wake up F1 F2 F3,and bye butterfree xD

Artea

Reaction score
Hordjaran said:
if the charizard is the same lvl than the butterfree, butterfree cant win!!.... how a butterfree can win only putting to sleep?
when the charizard is sleeping, butterfree cant defeat him, unless have supper efective attacks VS fire type like ground,rock water,and butterfree doesnt have any of these attacks,and when the charizard wake up F1 F2 F3,and bye butterfree xD

I think it could have a possibility that the Butterfree can win and if it exist it would be awesome

Toddler

Reaction score
Lmao..excuse my retardedness.....LOOOOOOOOL..............................I could have sworn she said charizard.....but it was venusaur.............................If you wanna send me insults do it looooool..........Just look in the (To what pokemon you would like to start your adventure?) thread...lol..i kinda started something through my retardation....But If VENUSAUR and butterfree battled the butterfree could win lol...But i swear somewhere i seen charizard and butterfree.........................................

Percin

Reaction score
Wait what ? its not up to uss to decide its the mods , that havent been around for a while now they should be back anytime now

crazyivaan

Reaction score
This idea is normally called for Event.

Searching for a specific Pokemon in a unknown destination is a great idea just like GBA when we all used to search for them in different places.

Regards

Back