What's new

Welcome!

Suggestion for home

ramon

Reaction score
Good day, I heard a friend of mine talking about an update that there was in the game he plays and I think that would be very good if it were implemented here. The idea is to buy a locker to put in the house. So we could have access to all our items and pokemon inside of our house. There cabinets are custom, could be placed as the image below, or perhaps equal to the CP ( traditional model ).

Emanuel Mano

Reaction score
I agree, because it facilitates the exchange of items and Pokemon between char from the same account.

Mastersma

Banned user
Reaction score
Always that "game"... Why dont you try to do it by yourselves?

Mastersma

Banned user
Reaction score
Tell us atleast 3 good arguments why shouldn't we take their sprites - go on.
- This game has good spriters but they aren't active because of no regions, no new things etc.
- If this is a real game, then you shouldnt be copying them, and be doing by yourselves.
- If it isn't, change PA name for PxG Version2 atleast.

Another thing that is really bad to do: Stealing things, in this case you're stealing sprites.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
- This game has good spriters but they aren't active because of no regions, no new things etc.
- If this is a real game, then you shouldnt be copying them, and be doing by yourselves.
- If it isn't, change PA name for PxG Version2 atleast.

Another thing that is really bad to do: Stealing things, in this case you're stealing sprites.
ok mr lawyer, go tell them the same then since they stole some of our sprites aswell - long time ago but still ^^.

Mastersma

Banned user
Reaction score
ok mr lawyer, go tell them the same then since they stole some of our sprites aswell - long time ago but still ^^.
Oh really? Then show them to me. Because I don't remember PxG stealing sprites from PA... LOL

Midnight Dreamer

Reaction score
Oh really? Then show them to me. Because I don't remember PxG stealing sprites from PA... LOL

then u don't play this game long enought sir, pxg stole a lot of sprites form pa long time ago when our main spriter was takashi ( i'm not sure about his name anymore, sorry if it is wrong)

anyway it does not matter, there was a server that stole every single sprite and even map from PA some time ago, his website's map was the same as PA and it even had " Pokemon Adventures Map" wrote on it, that's the online game world, every single game steal ideas/sprites from each other in some moment of their history

Then just answer a single question, will it be good here even if it is not our "creation"? if yes any kind of idea is welcome

Obreviate

Reaction score
It's cool, ramon, but I think it will serve only for decoration, since you already have the house to store your things, your pkms, it would also to remove the main focus from locker / PC ... but anyway these idea to have these lockers are really nice.

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I do, but I don't know which sprites PxG has stolen from this game since I started playing PxG 2 years ago~~
Some older remakes, a lot of house decorations and other stuff which I don't remember, I think if u asked Hohenheim he would give you more details about it, but you can be sure, they stole a lot of sprites from PA aswell

Szacho

Reaction score
This sprites looks great! Great things to house. I would like to see them on PA servers.

To Mastersma.
PA is not only one server, which is taking sprites from other ones. Other server are taking PA's things (sprites, ideas) also.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
It would be possible if admins would agree on that. Also the other server didnt add it yet, they will in the future (soon). We coulda ask Yoku and he obviously would be able to create smth like that himself. Thing is that he's very busy now, so request might be done in may.

ramon

Reaction score
It is true that P.A and P.X.G have things in common, they both have the anime as a reference. But it is impossible to deny that both have their merits, I am not talking about the graphics, but the essence of the game. The important thing is that the work of improvement is continuous and that ideas and more ideas are released, or to be implemented or improved and placed in the future.

Back