What's new

Welcome!

Sugestion about Potions/Pokeballs

Arka

Reaction score
Well, this sugestion is to you dont make the same mistake like Pokemon Online.

For pokeballs, you THROW it, so, you dont need to walk and stay in defeated pokemon side, and potions, you cant use it far you pokemon.

Did you understand?

Percin

Reaction score
i say no if i understood right , u meant that u should drag it out ?

Toddler

Reaction score
Well how are people going to decorate their house's with pokeball's then? Its only more realistic that you USE the pokeball, and USE the potion when the pokemon is CLOSE to you. This game isn't going to be and easy ride :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Arka

Reaction score
Man, i'm not saying to not use pokeballs or potions, i'm saying that you CANT use potions far away the pomekon... Its a spray that you need to use near your pokemon...
And pokeballs, you throw it far DEFEATED pokemon, u dont need to stay side DEFEATED pokemon....

Percin

Reaction score
Arka said:
Man, i'm not saying to not use pokeballs or potions, i'm saying that you CANT use potions far away the pomekon... Its a spray that you need to use near your pokemon...
And pokeballs, you throw it far DEFEATED pokemon, u dont need to stay side DEFEATED pokemon....

well sure that u can use them on pokemon that are far away but not drag them :S

Toddler

Reaction score
Arka said:

your trying to make this way to realistic..

Milcho

Reaction score
maybe if you are far, you throw ball from far and it will create sprite pokeball moving towards defeated pokemon. like eggbomb in POBR.

understand what i mean?

Arceus

Reaction score
Arka said:
yea i agree 2 but on potion you cant use it far away because your pokemon will be all ways behind you

Percin

Reaction score
Arceus said:
Arka said:
yea i agree 2 but on potion you cant use it far away because your pokemon will be all ways behind you

not in a battle ....

Arceus

Reaction score
Percin said:
Arceus said:
Arka said:

not in a battle ....
yea but if you use it in battle you will lost heal

Percin

Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^
yes but if ure poke is far away from u like abra when ure doing blink to over a place he is probably far away
then while hes over there u can still use it unless he will get tp'ed back to you !

you know what i mean?

Toddler

Reaction score
Pokeballs, and potions are most likely staying the same. Its easy. I dont see the use of THROWING the pokeball when your going to be opening the dead body right away anyway...Your going to be right there, so the pokeball thing can be shot out of there. I dont think you guys (the ones that are saying that the pokes should be close) know the soul feeling of a potion. If you were up there hunting big shit then you would realize that this idea would be horrible against hunting big crap. Your pokemon is already going to be close to you when you heal it..For example...your with cloyster killing gyrados in that easy spawn..Gyrados rapes your cloyster and you have to run upstairs...Your pokemons going to be brought right next to you. Even though theres really no use to use your potions far away in battle, does not mean that it should be taken away..

Arceus

Reaction score
Percin said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^
yes but if ure poke is far away from u like abra when ure doing blink to over a place he is probably far away
then while hes over there u can still use it unless he will get tp'ed back to you !

you know what i mean?
yea xd anyway is a great idea :)

Rodrigo13

Reaction score
Toddler said:
Pokeballs, and potions are most likely staying the same. Its easy. I dont see the use of THROWING the pokeball when your going to be opening the dead body right away anyway...Your going to be right there, so the pokeball thing can be shot out of there. I dont think you guys (the ones that are saying that the pokes should be close) know the soul feeling of a potion. If you were up there hunting big shit then you would realize that this idea would be horrible against hunting big crap. Your pokemon is already going to be close to you when you heal it..For example...your with cloyster killing gyrados in that easy spawn..Gyrados rapes your cloyster and you have to run upstairs...Your pokemons going to be brought right next to you. Even though theres really no use to use your potions far away in battle, does not mean that it should be taken away..
Well Toddler, you are 90% right because you say some messages ago "I want a more realist Pokemon Game". If you want a more realist game the PokeBalls can throw and Potions are able to use in battle whitout interruptions of the heal increase. Because for now "ALL PEOPLE" want a PokemonServer and all want to made the best Poke-Server but all the servers going to be VERY DIFERENT! like Pokemon Maniacs, etc..

So... let PA Staffs work to give us the best Poke-Server. =)

XmasterchiefX

Reaction score
Look right, the other right you dumbass -.-
Rodrigo13 said:
Well Toddler, you are 90% right because you say some messages ago "I want a more realist Pokemon Game". If you want a more realist game the PokeBalls can throw and Potions are able to use in battle whitout interruptions of the heal increase. Because for now "ALL PEOPLE" want a PokemonServer and all want to made the best Poke-Server but all the servers going to be VERY DIFERENT! like Pokemon Maniacs, etc..

Well maybe I agree with throwing the poke balls but that is not a great deal to me, and in the potions, maybe like if you use them only with wild pokemon (and obviously when you are not fighting anything), but not with Trainer battles, cuz it will be like unfair if you buy like 100 potions (example) and you use them to beat an elite four or anything like that,

Thats my opinion, C ya

Blez

Reaction score
XmasterchiefX said:
Rodrigo13 said:

Well maybe I agree with throwing the poke balls but that is not a great deal to me, and in the potions, maybe like if you use them only with wild pokemon (and obviously when you are not fighting anything), but not with Trainer battles, cuz it will be like unfair if you buy like 100 potions (example) and you use them to beat an elite four or anything like that,

Thats my opinion, C ya

I agree.

Back