What's new

Welcome!

[Support] Start Exercising The Same Consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakarus

Reaction score
Hello PA Team,

This topic is quite a heated one, but it really needs to be addressed. As you see the title says to start exercising the same consequences for the same action and I personally believe that it's about time that you guys do.

For instance you have the PA Team, Tutors, GM's, CM's telling you to ignore the player that's committing the abusive or racist act in forums then you have [GM Kira]

16:03 [GM] Kira has taken the action "Notation" (1 left to banishment) against: diamond life (Warnings: 0), with reason: "Offensive Statement", and comment: "Racism".

Showing us all of what her powers are capable of, if you guys aren't exercising the same consequences the GM Kira's punishment was in her own favour therefore, she is power abusing her right as a GM.

Thankyou,

Bakarus: Diamond

P.S I personally don't know Diamond Life, I'm just sick and tired of making threads about people being racists towards me and my English background and having your team say "ignore" them.

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
don't use general discussion board to post this stuff, thread moved.

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
You don't know the circunstances, maybe he said that on a public channel, not on pvt

Bakarus

Reaction score
So you're saying Racism is supported outside public chat? Alright good discussion Maritos.

13. Harassment

"Harassment can come in many forms, and all will result in a ban. Depending on how serious the offense is, the ban length may differ but it will usually be a permanent ban."

- Verbally Repeatedly PM'ing or whispering someone In-Game with threats or insults.

(As a game master I would assume you would know your own rules)

Last edited:

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
So you're saying Racism is supported outside public chat? Alright good discussion Maritos.

13. Harassment

"Harassment can come in many forms, and all will result in a ban. Depending on how serious the offense is, the ban length may differ but it will usually be a permanent ban."

- Verbally Repeatedly PM'ing or whispering someone In-Game with threats or insults.

(As a game master I would assume you would know your own rules)
as you said.."depending on how serious the offense is[...]"At Public channels,is banisheable at almost all the times,but in default,is harder.

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score

Don't distort what I said.

as you said.."depending on how serious the offense is[...]"At Public channels,is banisheable at almost all the times,but in default,is harder.

You can prevent harassment by using ignore function for the idiots via pvt, but it's not that simple in public channels.

We are not going to notate each ingame offense if they can be prevented, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back