What's new

Welcome!

Stantler, Furret, Lickitung, Persian, Granbull, Miltank and Tauros Forgotten Pokemons

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheLegacy

Hello GM Pyrokar (rebalancer), CM Van Hoem (boss), CM Raszagal and Designers.

I know you guys are always busy working hard to improve new pokemon features and alot of things that we dont even have an idea about it, but this time let me take some of your attention to make you remind about these pokemons that are surely forgotten maybe because of their appereance (ugly), i dont know really, but checking in PA datas, i can tell you 80% of normal pokemons are not being used in pvp because of their weakness and even for huting they dont compete, why? because they have few hp, few moves and the moves they have are really weak. So what we need to do is... Rebalance for them!!! :D

Ohh I forgot there are more pokes like Fearrow, Raticate, Kangaskhan and Aipom.

Here are some of my ideas (they are always compared with bulbapedia,gba, anime and wiki) just to have a global idea about the moves they can learn and make something NOT so OP but really helpful for them, i dont want haters come and say something bad about the post just like always and that's why im taking my time (1-2 hours) to make this have logic.

Stantler:
-Remove Sand Attack
-Remove Tackle
-Add Metronome 35s
-Add SelfHeal 30s
-Add 3k+ HP
-Add Eartquake and Shadow Storm on its learnset.

Furret:
Description- It lives in narrow burrows that fit its slim body. The deeper the nests go, the more maze-like they

- Remove Quick Attack
-Add Underground 60s
-Add Supersonic or Sing 25s (since they have hyper voice, they can make an strong sound to stun enemy)
- Add Fury Swipes 30s
-Add earthquake on its learnset.

Lickitung
-Add Rest 50s
-Add Body slam 25s
-Add Rollout 30s

Persian
-Add Fury Swipes 30s
-Add Thail Whip 15s
-Shadow Claw 25s
-Rest 50s <--- (Cats are always sleeping ,A pokemon that surely deserve this move)

GranBull:
-Add Faint Attack 25s
-Add Bulldoze 30s
-Add Earthquake on its learnset.

Miltank:
-Add Body Slam 20s
-Add 2k+ Hp
-Add HyperBeam 30s

Tauros:
-Add Fissure 40s
-Add Bulldoze 25s
-Add 4k+ HP
-Add Reflect on its learnset.

Aipom:
-Add Brick Break 35s
-Add Beat Up 20s

Raticate:
-Add Double Team 50s
-Add fear 25s
-Add Megakick 20s

Fearrow:
-3K+ hp
-Add Night Slash 30s

Kangaskhan:
-Add SelfHeal 25s
-Add Rock Slice 25s.

Here they are :p I hope you can like and thanks if you agree with any of these ideas for rebalancing.

Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back