What's new

Welcome!

Spawns and quantity of pokemons.

RoyalMarski

Reaction score
In this post I want to hear what people think about spawns and to tell us what bothers them and how they think it can be impdoved if possibile.
First of all I would like to say that by any means I dont want to offend anybody especially creators of the map. I think game is great already as it is, but if somebody think that it can get any better then there is no reason to hold back.
I hope we all together can make PA even better if administration will see what players think about this matter.

RoyalMarski

Reaction score
Pokemon roggenrola. Ive found 3 respawns:
Pewter- 4
Olivine- 5
Hau'oli- 2
Thats the quantity of this pokemon there. I would like to add some more if possible, because its really few.

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
There are already new spawns implemented this month and there will be more to come - both for low and high levels. You can find this kind of information in the news. Also they have already improved old respawns. So imo there is no necessary to create even more spawns at the moment.

@Edit about Roggenrola
It's a rare Pokemon with its shiny version so it's better if it stays with this quantity to avoid 1000 shiny on the server. Some Pokemon like Roggenrola are supposed to be in low quantity.

Last edited:

Popeye

Reaction score
Hiho

Do you know if there is any plan to increase the number of Noibat in game? There are only 2 !sad

PD: Don't forget this baby bat.

RoyalMarski

Reaction score
I get that its rare pokemon, but you know that its hard to catch normal version? I threw more than 150 up and couldnt catch it. Cant image catching shiny tbh XD
Anyway im not talking about adding 100 of them, even 2 for each spawn would be fine

Misfit

Reaction score
In my opinion respawns for low lvl are okay, but still need some types to improve. If I want to exp low lvl pokemons while my character is low lvl too, I have to choose between malie weeps/machokes tower viridian. Alola Volcano is fine too. Tbh with fire orb I'm able to exp every poke with using many revives, but still it would be nice if we have other possibility. I think we need much better respawns of poliwhirls for grass and electric pokemons, because they're easy to kill and we gain many experience points from them.

In other case, some respawns should be remaked, especially these ones without shiny pokemons, because they are forgotten and only taking place on the map at the moment - nobody wants to exp where we don't have good exp/shinies/loot/many new pokemons to catch ;)

Back