What's new

Welcome!

Some NPC wont work as usual in the new client

saiqop

Reaction score
English
In the new client, the NPC Santiago (the one that buy pokes) wont work as usual, normally, when i say "hi" a selling chart would come up and i could sell all the pokemons from my Depot, but now i have to do it the old way, go to the depot take out 6 pokes and say "sell all" and return for the other 6 pokes. Also, in the daycare, one should be able to see a similar selling chart, but we have to use the old comands to store or pick pokes from it.

Spanish
En el nuevo cliente, el NPC Santiago (el que te compra pokes) no funciona como siempre, normalmente, cuando digo "hi" salía un cuadro de venta que me permitía vender los pokes que estaban en mi Depot, ahora para vender pokes tengo que usar los antiguos comandos, y tengo que ir a mi Depot por 6 pokes, ir con el NPC y decir "sell all" y regresar por otros 6 pokes. Ademas, en el Daycare, uno debería de poder ver un cuadro de venta similar, pero tengo que usar los antiguos comandos para depositar o sacar los pokes.

Sheeper

Reaction score
We know that, that's because old client has some limits which makes it impossible to make such charts like on OTclient (new one). It might be changed some day, but I can't promise that, for now you have to do it old way or download New client just for such situations.

saiqop

Reaction score
We know that, that's because old client has some limits which makes it impossible to make such charts like on OTclient (new one). It might be changed some day, but I can't promise that, for now you have to do it old way or download New client just for such situations.

But i'm using the OTclient, and still the charts won't come up, that's the problem. I have this problem since the last time OTclient updated by the way. And i already asked a bunch of other players who also use the OTclient and they have the same problem.

Hope you can help me.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
But i'm using the OTclient, and still the charts won't come up, that's the problem. I have this problem since the last time OTclient updated by the way. And i already asked a bunch of other players who also use the OTclient and they have the same problem.

Hope you can help me.

Ahahaha, yeah.. but for now, don't be lazy and go for your 6 pokes to sell every time you want XD

Back