What's new

Welcome!

Some changes to the following pokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

KerreL

Reaction score
Mhmm.. Sorry for double postng, i forgot this.
You should leave the pokes with only one type... its way better....

papuchi

Reaction score
Kerrel i really understand what u are saying...but is like in game boy...dewgon will be worse too cause water tipe,venusaur will kill it eassy too...but it has been like this since pokemon started in pokemon red/blue games :(

Punch

Reaction score
H now im reading that you guys (and i mean the game developers) are about to make him type poison?

They are not trying to make him poison bro, the poke Is poison type, thats all.Thats how he is at gba, and hes still great.Poison types have their advantages too afterall.

KerreL

Reaction score
Mhmm. I really dont remember gengar being poison on gba...but this game is not 100% based on gba, it should be Ghost/Shadow or Ghsot/Dark. not Ghost/Poison. well thats my opinion and again, i think lot more think the same way i do.

XmasterchiefX

Reaction score
Look right, the other right you dumbass -.-
Mhmm. I really dont remember gengar being poison on gba...but this game is not 100% based on gba, it should be Ghost/Shadow or Ghsot/Dark. not Ghost/Poison. well thats my opinion and again, i think lot more think the same way i do.

Shadow type doesn't exist.. and Gengar IS a poison type on the gba-nds games, and the poison type is not bad at all, its better cause it gets a not very effective from grass and poison types

Last edited:

KerreL

Reaction score
Shadow type doesn't exist.. and Gengar IS a poison type on the gba-nds games, and the poison type is not bad at all, its better cause it gets a not very effective from grass and poison types

Ok, lets say they make Gengar Poison Type... its also Ghost.. and for that it must be over psyquick pokes... that would be fair right? i see it that way.... if not the game would suck a lot...

papuchi

Reaction score
Ok, lets say they make Gengar Poison Type... its also Ghost.. and for that it must be over psyquick pokes... that would be fair right? i see it that way.... if not the game would suck a lot...

in GB gengar don´t defeat psy pokes,i remember pwn agatha with kadabra...if you want a poke for defeat psy go catch missdreabus or umbreon or murkrow or houmdoum...

ezklop

Reaction score
fuck_that_space_shark-480x360.jpg

rainer

Reaction score
dawn when going to get new pokemon and a new version

Reaction score
Help me plz
perdi minha acc
loguei depois n entrava mais 28 day primium????

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Gengar should have Poison moves, if I'm not wrong ;)

Iceburner

Reaction score
no, in gba/ds he don't learn any poison moves by lvl, only by TM or aggs move, or move tutors

sosonaru

Reaction score
I think what omastar need have more moves ;S and more fast cooldown of ancient power mmm one move can Hydrocannon or Fallings rock

Punch

Reaction score
All pokes should have moves up to lvl 150 i guess xD but thats just a dream hehe would be so nice.

Iceburner

Reaction score
i tnink, with poison type of Gastly/Haunter/GEngar, Porygon will be great to hunt them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back