What's new

Welcome!

Sold my pokemon by mistake

Aleczk

Reaction score
First, sorry for bad english, I'm brazillian and i'm still doing my english course (7/9).

Server Diamond

I was selling my noob pokemons (that I caught fishing) and I by mistake I forgot to left my Clefable [31] in the PC, i sold she. It was because I generally put my main pokemons in a bag, but today and when I put it in PC i didn't notice that 1 pokeball was remaining in my normal pokebag (the Clefable's pokeball), i went to NPC Buyer on Celadon and naturally i said "sell all, yes" and i only noticed it when I looked to my money and I saw that I received 66 HD for the transaction I looked to the conversation and I almost had an hear attack, lol.

I talked to the Tutor Harvey Birdman and he said that it's impossible o recover it, only a admin can do that and they're very busy, I insisted and asked him if I should post it on Forum, he said "go ahead".

So, i would like to know if is it possible to recover my Clefable, the money that I earn for the transaction I left in my PC (6695000) and you should withdraw it if i going to recover my clefable.

Ah, and I took an Screenshot of my conversation to make it sure. I think you can also look at the logs to see if is it true .-.

img706.imageshack.us/img706/1949/clefable. png

Thanks, sorry for the bad english again >.<

Alecsander

P.S: i can't send the image because i don't have 20 posts in forum, just join the png to the rest of the link

------------- VERSÃO PORTUGUESA----------------

Eu estava vendendo os pokemons que eu consigo pescando quando sem querer eu vendi meu pokemon normal (Clefable 31). Geralmente eu coloco meus pokemons normais numa sacola separa mas por descuido, hoje eu coloquei ele na minha mochila normal e também não percebi que ele estava lá na hora de vender. Falei naturalmente com o npc "sell all, yes" e só vim perceber que vendi meu Clefable quando eu olhei para a mochila (isso já no CP denovo) e vi que tinha recebido 66 HD pela transação, olhei para conversação e quase morri do coração, rs.

Eu conversei com um Tutor e ele me disse que não era possível recuperá-lo, apenas Admins poderiam e eles são muito ocupados, eu insisti e perguntei se deveria postar no fórum ele disse "siga em frente", e isso estou fazendo agora. Queria saber se vocês poderiam por favor recuperar minha Clefable, tirei até uma SS pra provar, o dinheiro da transação eu deixei no CP, podem sacar de lá, 66 HD 95 DL.

img706.imageshack.us/img706/1949/clefable. png

Creio que vocês possam ver em logs se é verdade ou não o que eu fiz, além do mais tenho essa imagem.

P.S: como não tenho 20 posts no fórum não posso postar a imagem diretamente, então peço para que vocês juntem o PNG com o resto do link nos seus navegadores e vejam a screenshot.

Obrigado, Alecsander.

Last edited:

danixx

Reaction score
Its all your fault, be more cautious the next time. I sold a ditto once xD

Back