What's new

Welcome!

Snorlax

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
Snorlax now is to op he can win easy vs almost all fighters like blaziken, inferape..

2ZRFjSn.jpg

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
You only considered 2 >>half<< type fighters, that have fire as the other type, and snorlax has 2 ground moves effective on them, usually has the ability thick fat to reduce 20% fire damage, and usually learns reflect to counter attack the fighting moves.. I suggest you to argue using other pokes as examples other than FIRE-FIGHTING...

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
You only considered 2 >>half<< type fighters, that have fire as the other type, and snorlax has 2 ground moves effective on them, usually has the ability thick fat to reduce 20% fire damage, and usually learns reflect to counter attack the fighting moves.. I suggest you to argue using other pokes as examples other than FIRE-FIGHTING...

XD man 2 spells ground vs 5 fighting who should win? I suggested to reduce his earth DMG DPS what's more you need

huberto

Reaction score

How about Snorlax with Reflect + Brick Break being able to defeat Lucario? Lucario is Fighting (strong against Normal) / Steel (resistant to Normal) still has pretty high chance of loosing against Snorlax and this chance should be close to 0.

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Snorlax has only 2 ground moves. I don't see how that makes it OP against Fighting, which is what Celsonz is complaining.

Blaziken, Infernape and Lucario are Dual-types Fighting/Fire and Fighting/Steel respectively. Which is the reason why Fissure and Crusher stomp deal 2x damage to them, but that doesn't mean Snorlax will defeat them with only these 2 moves.

Try Snorlax vs Hitmonlee, Hitmonchap, Hitmontop, Hariyama, Conkeldurr, Primape or Machamp. (or other Dual-type pokes like Heracross, Breelom, Poliwrath, Gallade or Medicham)

About this:
How about Snorlax with Reflect + Brick Break being able to defeat Lucario? Lucario is Fighting (strong against Normal) / Steel (resistant to Normal) still has pretty high chance of loosing against Snorlax and this chance should be close to 0.
Some pokemons can learn moves that are effective against the Type they are weak to. Brick Break, however, is not even effective against Fighting type, it's just for Lucario's particular case.

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
Snorlax has only 2 ground moves. I don't see how that makes it OP against Fighting, which is what Celsonz is complaining.

Blaziken, Infernape and Lucario are Dual-types Fighting/Fire and Fighting/Steel respectively. Which is the reason why Fissure and Crusher stomp deal 2x damage to them, but that doesn't mean Snorlax will defeat them with only these 2 moves.

Try Snorlax vs Hitmonlee, Hitmonchap, Hitmontop, Hariyama, Conkeldurr, Primape or Machamp. (or other Dual-type pokes like Heracross, Breelom, Poliwrath, Gallade or Medicham)

About this:

Some pokemons can learn moves that are effective against the Type they are weak to. Brick Break, however, is not even effective against Fighting type, it's just for Lucario's particular case.

The problem of ur thinking is that you thinking i wanna nerf snorlax to level shit my suggestion was just chang the way how he deal DMG because i thinking he have to big DPS compare to big amount of health #rest op with reflect that would be chance which give bigger chances pokes like blaziken infernape

Nymeria

Reaction score
The problem of ur thinking is that you thinking i wanna nerf snorlax to level shit my suggestion was just chang the way how he deal DMG because i thinking he have to big DPS compare to big amount of health #rest op with reflect that would be chance which give bigger chances pokes like blaziken infernape
If you have infernape with circular or force Palm, + brick and you are losing to snorlax, then u should try Hunting, cuzz duels is not your thing

NandoCruise

Reaction score

Well, as I've already said, try using other fighting-type pokes to duel/hunt Snorlax. Stop trying to use "pokes like Blaziken or Infernape"

OR, as Nymeria said, teach Blaziken or Infernape fighting-type tms. Maybe Brick Break? so Reflect is not a problem. There you have a solution.

@Also. If you didn't know, Fissure damage is LESS than Earthquake damage.

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
Well, as I've already said, try using other fighting-type pokes to duel/hunt Snorlax. Stop trying to use "pokes like Blaziken or Infernape"

OR, as Nymeria said, teach Blaziken or Infernape fighting-type tms. Maybe Brick Break? so Reflect is not a problem. There you have a solution.

@Also. If you didn't know, Fissure damage is LESS than Earthquake damage.

ask google first what is dps then msg something

Isablue

Reaction score

I use cloned vaporeon or emolga to defeat snorlax since I don't like pure type fighting pokemon

Popeye

Reaction score
I killed with machamp, is hard but you can do it (tm atract and meteor smash)

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
i already reported Snorlax 1 month ago, and i did it formally on my thread you dont need to do another thread celzon, i already did it before you. I hope Sting who is the one who suggested current snorlax moveset can review it one more time, it is Op do not find other conclusions. somehow it will change to properly balance that. I m a PVP king, so for people against nerf, try another excuse than "you dont know how to use it"

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
i already reported Snorlax 1 month ago, and i did it formally on my thread you dont need to do another thread celzon, i already did it before you. I hope Sting who is the one who suggested current snorlax moveset can review it one more time, it is Op do not find other conclusions. somehow it will change to properly balance that. I m a PVP king, so for people against nerf, try another excuse than "you dont know how to use it"

Why do you keep putting me next to every balanced pokemon? I'm in rebalance team but it doesnt mean that i make movesets to every pokemon.

Last edited:
Back