What's new

Welcome!

Small impressions

demzpacito

Reaction score
Hello, Im creating this topic so we can share our feelings/impressions about things that you sometimes feel ingame that are not necessarily true. Just to be clear: its about how the game works, not about players/staff behaviors

I'll start:

Pokes paralyzed/asleep in general receive more hits from rain-like attacks

After you catch x pokemon, this poke becomes easier to catch

What about you guys?

Ps. Please try not to turn this topic into a crying/shitstorm parade

Last edited:

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Aerodactyl's catch rate is enabled once per x time at particular hour, so whoever is lucky enough to throw ball at that time just catches it.

this is what i thought when i was a player xD

What aboit red?

Coszma.

Reaction score
I believe on every character has one ball one catch luck in game ( Doesnt matter which poke )
Im sure ıts happen to everybody, some of them are lucky on Shinys or Cloneds
Ppl just like me lucky on magikarp

Receptor

Reaction score
people ask about things that they could easily find on the forum / main page, but they are too lazy

Shouya

Reaction score
When you create a character, every poke has decided number of balls you have to throw on it before you catch, and it gets reset every time you catch it, instead of just RNG.

For example, Blastoise needs 3 pb, 12k gb, 230sb, 2705 ub, 1505 rb. You just have to figure out which of those balls you will use least to catch that poke. And that's why people catch good pokes with weaker balls first, than other people with stronger balls.

Dagugo

Reaction score
doesnt happen to me but as a report, player thinking if someone ignore you is for sure a bot.

Dagugo

Reaction score
that u could make a thread and wont become a shitstorm, not in game but in forum aswell.

Back