What's new

Welcome!

Sirfech'd

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedarkmanxd123

Reaction score
Note that when cinderace uses pyro ball can receive damage from movements and meteor assault can dodge moves with that . So i would say that it works like star spin and taking into account starmie's moveset is op but I don't think the stun of the meteor assault will make it a worse pokemon.

Juangutierrez

Reaction score
Note that when cinderace uses pyro ball can receive damage from movements and meteor assault can dodge moves with that . So i would say that it works like star spin and taking into account starmie's moveset is op but I don't think the stun of the meteor assault will make it a worse pokemon.

pyro ball keeps doing damage like rollout meteor assault not i tested this move and you probably have 1 second to dodge with meteor assault practically impossible to use it as evasion move, they seem quite similar to me that's why my suggestion

Juangutierrez

Reaction score

same in meteor assault i invite you to test it against a reflect

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
nothing will change it was made like this and it will stay like that (aka a move that deals more than usuall 6k with one hit (on x2) but for a cost of getting stunned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back