What's new

Welcome!

Shiny Stantler

Status
Not open for further replies.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
In my visión of a shiny it shouldnt change at all and also shinies has a rule that can be max 3 moves diferent but in this pokemon almost all moves change.

The current normal stantler is as good as the shiny version

Moves:
Mega Horn - m1 - level 40 - 10s
Me First - m2 - level 40 - 40s
Swift - m3 - level 42 - 15s
Role Play - m4 - level 40 - 15s
Giga Impact - m5 - level 42 - 25s
Spite - m6 - level 40 - 15s
Confusion - m7 - level 45 - 30s
Double Kick - m8 - level 47 - 20s
Earthquake - m9 - level 52 - 35s
Psyblast - m10 - level 60 - 45s

This shiny probably was originally an alolan pokemon, however i will suggest how i think it should be.

Shiny
Moves:
Double Kick - m1 - level 40 - 10s
Ice Sport - m2 - level 40 - 30s
Haze - m3 - level 42 - 30s
Icicle Spear - m4 - level 40 - 15s
Role Play - m5 - level 42 - 15s
Pound - m6 - level 40 - 25s
Imprison - m7 - level 45 - 30s
Red Nose - m8 - level 47 - 50s
Ice Storm - m9 - level 52 - 45s
Ice Shards - m10 - level 60 - 45s

Based on my 5 years as most active dueler in whole game and also as multi winner of pvp world tournament and global, i know what im talking about-

Moves:
Hi Jump Kick - m1 - level 40 - 15s --- max damage in 2X= 3k
Ice Sport - m2 - level 40 - 30s
Haze - m3 - level 42 - 30s
Natural Gift- m4 - level 40 - 30s
Role Play - m5 - level 42 - 15s
Pound - m6 - level 40 - 25s
Imprison - m7 - level 45 - 30s
Red Nose - m8 - level 47 - 50s
Ice Storm - m9 - level 52 - 45s
Ice Shards - m10 - level 60 - 45s
Passive: Icicle Spear

Add TM: Sleep Talk able to learn -
Ability: Hustle or Reckles
Total Max HP=25,000
Sprite color= Green
uvite3G3ROmCc2BCdRxatg.png

Its very unfair Shiny Belloson,Shiny Lupunny, Shiny Houndoo, Shiny Sunflora, Shiny Corsola and alot more has really good damage and main moves really good, and stantler shiny not that helpful, i tried it with someone that got one lvl 120, it sucks killing 1x vs 1x, has weak damage and weak life, also has too much ice moves which sometimes are useless, it needs more normal moves or able to hit good in the most common things we see in pvp. With this new change, it would finally look a good shiny, give the importance to this pokemon, it waSNT easy to obtain it, suppused to be even more speciaL THAN Normal shinies. Also the skin color change would make it look nice and also as a shiny, cuz the red nose only, everyone think is a normal stantler with xmast outfit, shiny suppused to be diferent in color.

Last edited:

Pekepeke

Banned user
Reaction score
hi jump kick shouldn't be 15s cd only
this should be changed in loppuny btw
25s at least

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Just saying theres no rule for very rare pokemons or hard to obtain that says that they are some kind of supreme being that is supposed to be insainly strong. Another thing he is already more special than any shiny since he have almost every move changed also if you would compare it to alolan it even have very strong and unique skill (that i think shouldn`t be affected by scary face yet im not sure) also wouldn`t it be better to add intimidate as ability since normal one can have it.

Pekepeke

Banned user
Reaction score
Very constructive answer sting. Not every rare poke should be strong so we made shiny stantler trash?

Still you haven’t explained hp and dmg compared to normal stantler

A

Albuquerque

Interesting is that only two people from five winners are complaining, and the two claim to be "duelers", where is the opinion of the other 3 ppl? Not everything is for duel, why not complain about forgotten pokémons too? Instead of waiting to happen a rebalance in them to be able to use them. Interesting is also that the contest said to "be creative" or "are you creative?" something like that and some of the winners end up winning with "cliché ideas" that everyone has seen at least once in their lives. Just my opinion, I'm not giving hate/rage and saying OMG I should win but had better letters at the contest.

About HP and DMG I believe they will change this soon, as they have already changed in other shiny, just be patient and not be doing "bump" in less than 24 hours in the same post or making another post to talk about the same thing. Remember that HP is easy to change because once I complained of some pokémons in less than 12h fixed, now for them to fix the DMG this takes a little more time.

ps: Not everything happens as we want. Remember to look at the obreviate's thread about cloyster and even my thread asking to add a simple TM in Wormadam. These threads have been there for months and no changes have occurred or no response has been obtained yet. :eek:

Pekepeke

Banned user
Reaction score
I guess only those people that claim to be duelers complain because other wouldn’t notice any of this. For exp you just use ref ice shards imprision ice storm and you are good.

I mean
we start to rebalance rebalanced pokemons... half of those pokes were balanced in previous rebalances and this stantler had to go through someone’s hands and was accepted so what the fuck is going on?

Zelricks

Reaction score
Rejected.
Shiny stantler is very strong, giving it natural gift will make it unbeatable. Learn how to use it properly. And watch your words cus i can say" what the fuck is going in, peke got frustrated because his shiny stantler can be defeated in his unskilled hands". If you dont like it, give it to another contest participant, for example knightmare, but please, don't be complaining later, that it is overpowered in his hands. Have a nice day. Any further thread will be immediately closed.

@Albu
I was absent for approx 5 weeks. Ill add the missing tm to wormadam.
Cloyster is on our list but hasnt been done due to my absence, it requires a new spell so please wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back