What's new

Welcome!

Servers will be offline for maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
The servers will be offline during some hours, while we update our hardware to prevent further DDoS on our servers.

EDIT:
Connection upgraded and running fine.

Sincerely, Alba.

Arth

Reaction score
Good Luck with the DDoS attacks D:

Som

Reaction score
You could have given us an IG message....would have been so much more convenient. All it needs is a bit more organization....

Khan

Reaction score
I've died many times by ddos/kicks/freezes and this just takes all the fun out of the game and is really really frustrating. Perhaps you guys can make a script or something, Like if the server is being DDOS ( masskicks) Any kicks actually. You will be immune to damage. That way we can't die by DDOS ever again. Idk if this is possible though. But you guys made PA. I'm sure you will figure it out.
Like a protection global event thing. Or something. Would really help all people dieing of kicks/freezes. All would be happy.

Also I'm not sure if it works this way. But I think i lose a premium/vip day everytime server crashes. This happens way to often. Perhaps you guys can make so we can get this premium days back? Or like if server crash. it won't count as -1 day ?????

Last edited:
D

Deleted_Koob

Our dedicated will have now better connection. Thats why that maintance time.

Som

Reaction score

So you're just going to have all these dedicated players lose valuable exp and sit with this carefree attitude and not do a shit about it? Even a small notation about the servers going down IG would have been nice. What a nice way of running the server.

Hide1913

Reaction score
Lol ... !? I dead 2x during 10 minutes -.-... Ehh ;/ Restore the server from two hours earlier...

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
So you're just going to have all these dedicated players lose valuable exp and sit with this carefree attitude and not do a shit about it? Even a small notation about the servers going down IG would have been nice. What a nice way of running the server.

This is not a complain thread, people that complains on this thread will be banned from forums, if you want to make any kind of complain do it on the right section and thread.

PD: THERE WON'T BE ANY KIND OF EXP EVENT, SO QUIT POSTING REQUESTS.

Arth

Reaction score
Double exp will be great... Maybe it happens *-*

Dirtycookies

Reaction score
HUHAUHUAHAUH to those who died 2x =] why complain about this, 2 nights ago there was a massive kick and even i died when i logged in i saw like 20 ppl logging in cerulean pc.

Hide1913

Reaction score
Ok...Most people are dead, so the best solution would be exp 1,5x ! ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back