What's new

Welcome!

[Servers offline due DDoS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
It's sad to see people saying they are going to commit suicide if the game wont open today..
World has change ;/

Last edited:

lampi

Reaction score
Wath happend this premium account???? the lost day payyyy ALL PLAYERSS OR WATHSSS believe you have to give 2XEXP solved the problem of days without Premyer?? Wath the soluccion for Premiummm solution that will give us for the premiere alba

papuchi

Reaction score
One question...if you fix the DDoS atacks will the lose-exp be implemented again?? i need to know cause i do suicide travels many times and use dead as tp xD

lampi

Reaction score
cayatE eclipsee cOCHINO qliao KE TE CREII DUEÑOO DE LA WEA pff Pendejo wey .i.

Khan

Reaction score
I have 2 eevee in daycare. Before shutdown they were like 26% intimacy. So how about make 2x faster daycare /same price. When server start again, for like a week?

papuchi

Reaction score
maybe the intimacy and exp continue growing....is a good question,we should ask to a GM.

Perseo

Reaction score
Give me back my account and help you to look at who is doing the attacks but first give it back at Perseo diamond lvl 78 search :D

infix

Reaction score
i wanna play :( atleast le us connect 1 min to put our pokemons on day care :pPPPPP

just kidding, but isn't a bad idea xD

alastor

Reaction score
Why dont you turn on the server just for a few hours so people will stop complaining? and if ddos starts again you can just turn it off

Tigres

Reaction score
if everything will be ok as soon as posible im ok with waiting.. i do not really care exp or premium.. but i have to say i really missed to play..

Chilenomon

Reaction score
Alba after these please make a event.. The last event was on christmas and it was very good and i can say that everyone want another one.

Status

Reaction score
thanks!

Well ... whatever is happening that can be solved because this game without getting fouls my friend.
Thank you for your attention and the juntificativas ... PA is the best and no other!
hug to all coaches!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back