What's new

Welcome!

[Servers offline due DDoS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Currently we are being DDoSed, we already found a solution, however it might take a couple of days until we can implement it into our system.

For now we must deal with it, as soon our system it's fully protected against DDoS we will do a 2x experience event to compensate the whole downtime.

Hope you guys understand that right now we can't do anything, only wait until our anti DDoS system gets operative.

Apologyzes, Alba.

Khan

Reaction score
Currently we are being DDoSed, we already found a solution, however it might take a couple of days until we can implement it into our system.

For now we must deal with it, as soon our system it's fully protected against DDoS we will do a 2x experience event to compensate the whole downtime.

Hope you guys understand that right now we can't do anything, only wait until our anti DDoS system gets operative.

Apologyzes, Alba.
Wait, did I read that wrong?
You're basically saying you've found protection against DDoS. But it will take a couple days. So server will be off? I just bought 30 vip days. Have 32. I hope I get them back :)
Very good news by the way. 2x exp rate. Hopefully this fix will prevent further DDoS.

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Wait, did I read that wrong?
You're basically saying you've found protection against DDoS. But it will take a couple days. So server will be off? I just bought 30 vip days. Have 32. I hope I get them back :)
Very good news by the way. 2x exp rate. Hopefully this fix will prevent further DDoS.

Not sure if we will be able to take them up again this weekend, maybe, but our DDoS protection won't be ready until next week, that means that we can get DDoSed again

Khan

Reaction score
Not sure if we will be able to take them up again this weekend, maybe, but our DDoS protection won't be ready until next week, that means that we can get DDoSed again
Well I guess you guys can put it on. Like a couple hours each day. As soon it starts ddos to much. (unplayable). Then can shutdown. Damn it. I bet it's Pokexgames that is doing this!

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Well I guess you guys can put it on. Like a couple hours each day. As soon it starts ddos to much. (unplayable). Then can shutdown. Damn it. I bet it's Pokexgames that is doing this!

it's not that easy khan, anyways wait until further notice.

We will restore all the premium days that get lost due downtime to premium users

Som

Reaction score
This is the 3rd day running when the servers have been brought down due to DDoS attacks. So if the downtime is another 2-3 days, then that makes it around 5-6 days. So around 4 days worth of premium and double exp for the whole weekend starting from Friday till Sunday late night would suffice in my opinion.

Don wuang

Reaction score

Apologyzes, Alba.

+5 premium days for all users! ;D

That would be good :D

Atacante

Reaction score
Haha i buy 10 diamonds yesterday on paypal but i no have used '-'
I like this down '-'
edit- WOW DDoS ATTACK FORUM? FORUM HAVE BEEN CLOSED HERE FOR 10 SEGS

Last edited:

Lido

Reaction score
hey!!!! im losing two days of premmy!!!! wft! was very very hard for me buy the diamonds!!! and with this im losing! :/ should give us back these days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back