What's new

Welcome!

Server with constant LAGS

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Hello Community this time is not a drama or cry. I want to ask administrator to fix the lag bug that is constantly at Diamond server, Its been a entire week with this problem. People cannot exp, cannot duel cannot do anything because it freeze every 5 seconds, its not playable, i just wonder why game is working like this and nobody has done something or even say something about it. People at pvp cannot play, its fucking freezing everytime. I want it get fixed as soon as possible.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Don't say, that nobody hasn't done anything in this case, because it's not true. There's another thread about the same topic, that was commented by Hohenheim.
We want to fix it, but it's not as easy as everyone think. It's not fault of hosting server. It is fault of something in game, that causes high cpu usage peaking to 100%. Finding a reason is not easy, if there's no error in console. That's like finding little stone among the sand on some bigger beach. For now, you just have to wait.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Everyone knows thats is happening, u just need spend more time search in forum instead of opening new threads.

and what about if i want to create a new thread? I've got the attention other cannot do so if i use my name for something that may help the game, i dont see the point for judging my thread. I didnt know the reason of constant lag, i saw Jano online frecuently, why didnt he tell me about this? he could have spent 1 minute of his time to tell me "ridoku excuse me for these lags we are working on this"

kriller

Reaction score
and what about if i want to create a new thread? I've got the attention other cannot do so if i use my name for something that may help the game, i dont see the point for judging my thread. I didnt know the reason of constant lag, i saw Jano online frecuently, why didnt he tell me about this? he could have spent 1 minute of his time to tell me "ridoku excuse me for these lags we are working on this"

I'm not judging your thread. What i want to say is that no reason to create a new thread if another already exist. If u comment in old post, it will stay in new threads (24 hrs) to everyone seems. Being calm now is essential, if they said before that they are work on it if because they are. The fact of Jano is on dont means nothing. Staff is not obliged to respond PM.

Back