What's new

Welcome!

Season Event

Reaction score
Day 6 - The waiter

Abe needs your help in another restaurant he has built in Kanto.

Some rules for this mission
- The map for the mission will be different for each players, there will be a total of 31 instances to avoid player bothering each other.
- If all instances are taken you must wait.
- You have 10 tries to complete this mission DAILY.
- There are 10 rounds.
- You complete the mission if you complete the 10 rounds.
- The customers won't display their names, you must try your best to memorize the orders.
- There is a timer for each round, the round begins when you leave the kitchen to take orders and finish when you deliver the last order AND GO BACK to the kitchen.
- If you run out of time you lose a try.
- If you deliver the food to the wrong customer you lose a try.
- If you deliver the wrong food you lose a try.
- If you back to the kitchen and didn't deliver all the requested food you lose a try. (delivering phase of course)
- You must wear the Waiter/Waitress outfit during this mission.

Tips
- To ask for oders stand in the possible positions to take orders and say "hi".
- You can only take orders in the "take orders" phase.
- Some customers won't order anything.
- Read carefuly what the customer orders.
- Always check the 6 possible positions to take orders.
- Check all the orders BEFORE going back in the kitchen.
- To take food from the kitchen click it and then use on you.
- To deliver food to the customer click it and the use on the customer.
- You can only pick food during the "pick food" phase.
- You can only deliver food during the "deliver food" phase.
- The correct proccess is: take all orders -> pick food -> deliver all food correctly -> back to kitchen and start next round.

last mission in saturday 17/08

If I fail in any round need start all rounds again ??

ElFranxD

Reaction score
One question, if I don't finish the last two missions I won't be able to get the rewards?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
One question, if I don't finish the last two missions I won't be able to get the rewards?

Not the main reward, just some of extra credits but not all of them tho. Weezing require main reward picked to get it

Duente Verde

Reaction score
Advice for ppl that want to finish the 6th mission more easly:
There are 6 blue arrows on the restaurant, that u have to be on the sqm to take the orders. Don't use the middle marks, only the 4 on the corners, in this way u ill be able to check all the tables, take Sreen shots from the orders and put in a paint brush, in a way that u can see all the orders and the clients who ordered.
This worked for me, and hope that helps who didn't finished yet.

Best Regards.

demzpacito

Reaction score
This is approximate requirements to get extra rewards. It might be changed yet but just a little
1500 - New Pokemon (only for people who took the main prize)
250 - kanto box 3 / johto box 3 - limit 3
300 - helpd item - limit 2
200 - 100 sport balls (only for people who took main prize)
200 - rare candy - max 5
250 - new outfit
200 - addon for wobbuffet
500 - key to the ultra wormhole (only for ppl who took main prize) - limit 1
400 - mewtwo's island ticket - limit 2

requirement for main prize will be the same amount of points you get for completing every mission.

could you make 25 balls for 50 points instead? or at least 50 balls for 100 points. otherwise we might have up to 199 useless points in the end

kingofanything

Reaction score
Dear Abe,
I am sorry but I have failed trying to rescue your dad.
I and three of my friends thought were ready to face it but... we were just too weak. I am afraid that you need to find another brave trainer. Let me write some tips down, maybe they will be useful.
1. Team of 4 trainers is perfect.
2. Be very careful, there are a lot of deadly traps.
3. There are some hidden magic buttons under big statues... that are alive.
4. Be careful with lasers... make sure you turned it off before crossing if you don't want to be dead.
5. Get pass card from Guards, you will need it.
6. There is something you need to get rid of red laser, though I didn't find it out yet.
7. Find dynamite and make it explode inside of big rocket guards room. Make sure there is only 1 dynamite to explode, not few unless you want to be dead.
8. Once you put dynamite on its place, run away and close the door, wait until it explodes.
9. Before entering big room of rocket guards, make sure you have pass card.
10. Once it exploded there will be a lot of smoke, run to camera control room and burn it up! Remember not to wait too long to run away after burning... unless you want to be dead.
11. Find Sleeping room of rocket guards. Try to steal their kiss. You may find them in the bedside cabinet. Remember not to walk close to their bed, otherwise you'll wake them up!
12. Make sure your Pokemon does not enter their rooms, they are too noisy!
13. Once you get the keys, find Abe and release him.
14. Oh I almost forgot... when you will be close, you will see a lot of rocket guards watching the way. Hide in a wooden box and keep going only when they are busy with phone call...

and now its final mission?

kndmr

Reaction score
Dear Abe,
I am sorry but I have failed trying to rescue your dad.
I and three of my friends thought were ready to face it but... we were just too weak. I am afraid that you need to find another brave trainer. Let me write some tips down, maybe they will be useful.
1. Team of 4 trainers is perfect.
2. Be very careful, there are a lot of deadly traps.
3. There are some hidden magic buttons under big statues... that are alive.
4. Be careful with lasers... make sure you turned it off before crossing if you don't want to be dead.
5. Get pass card from Guards, you will need it.
6. There is something you need to get rid of red laser, though I didn't find it out yet.
7. Find dynamite and make it explode inside of big rocket guards room. Make sure there is only 1 dynamite to explode, not few unless you want to be dead.
8. Once you put dynamite on its place, run away and close the door, wait until it explodes.
9. Before entering big room of rocket guards, make sure you have pass card.
10. Once it exploded there will be a lot of smoke, run to camera control room and burn it up! Remember not to wait too long to run away after burning... unless you want to be dead.
11. Find Sleeping room of rocket guards. Try to steal their kiss. You may find them in the bedside cabinet. Remember not to walk close to their bed, otherwise you'll wake them up!
12. Make sure your Pokemon does not enter their rooms, they are too noisy!
13. Once you get the keys, find Abe and release him.
14. Oh I almost forgot... when you will be close, you will see a lot of rocket guards watching the way. Hide in a wooden box and keep going only when they are busy with phone call...

and now its final mission?

I hope it is not. Cause last mission of event suppose to be delivery mission not rescue one.

Patriot

Reaction score
I hope it is not. Cause last mission of event suppose to be delivery mission not rescue one.

We must delivery Father's Abe, maybe, because in the directions themselves he writes about Abe and not about her father. :/

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Because you say it?
Aga is clearly trolling us, as far as the letter goes it looks like a standalone quest more than anything else. Maybe a future quest for a nice reward?

P.S. I still think Abe is working for some criminal organisation
No, the letter has a mistake actually and it should be addressed to Ulu - his son.
Abe has been kidnapped by team rocket. They were selling malasada, but nobody was interested in buying it, people preferred to go to Abe's restaurant. Best option was getting rid of Abe. Player's mission is to get into team rocket's cave and release Abe.

Blannq

Reaction score
Because you say it?

No, the letter has a mistake actually and it should be addressed to Ulu - his son.
Abe has been kidnapped by team rocket. They were selling malasada, but nobody was interested in buying it, people preferred to go to Abe's restaurant. Best option was getting rid of Abe. Player's mission is to get into team rocket's cave and release Abe.

Any tips to where that cave is?

Back