What's new

Welcome!

Season Event

Lance

Reaction score
Lets make them not droppeable unless in the trashcan :0?

Popeye

Reaction score
Hi, I have some buckets with water and I can't drop it on the floor to get new buckets to fill with milk

Sabbadin Lach

Reaction score
PS

Greetins for onion guys farming sport balls from NPC, I have to inform you, that those from rewards will have different ID, so the ones you farmed will be useless. Good luck throwing it to trash :D
mKDM5qc.png

eaiiUBT.png

cwl.gif

LOL I use many of those pokeballs to catch the pokemons of the event, i have the rest in the pokebag, if you want i can return them or they stay there, i do not care if they have use or not to later that really save me the journey of searching pokeballs again in case that ran out of me, in the same way at least i was not so animal enough to get 500k, 8k is a lot to catch the pokes that you wanted, however you never announced how much was the maximum amount to have. i repeat, i can return them, throw them in the water or have them for decoration if there is no problem, as you say, greetings! :)

jankes98

Reaction score
Would I be able to get any rewards with only 4 missions done ? And how long after event end can I take them ? Anyway it's getting more and more annoying that Gameworld is getting closed without any warning :/

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Would I be able to get any rewards with only 4 missions done ? And how long after event end can I take them ? Anyway it's getting more and more annoying that Gameworld is getting closed without any warning :/

If there isnt any warning, there is probably crash and it isnt because of them, so we have to wait untill they fix it :)
Keep waiting :D

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
There's nothing to fix, server just hanged and nobody was available to open it back for players

jankes98

Reaction score
Yea, but they started event and during it game is crashing almost every hour - i think something went wrong and more or less it depends on thier actions :p

I'm usually patient person, but I won't be able to play event anymore during 2 weeks so I'm worried that my work input will be worthless. And if everything went as they planed , today we would have done the 7th missions. But we didn't started 5th yet. Extra task are cool too ofc, but who cares if after 1 hour of doing it, game is unplayable and my work means nothing :c

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Yea, but they started event and during it game is crashing almost every hour - i think something went wrong and more or less it depends on thier actions :p

I'm usually patient person, but I won't be able to play event anymore during 2 weeks so I'm worried that my work input will be worthless. And if everything went as they planed , today we would have done the 7th missions. But we didn't started 5th yet. Extra task are cool too ofc, but who cares if after 1 hour of doing it, game is unplayable and my work means nothing :c

During the event there was only 1 day when it was continously crashing and we couldn't detect the reason. Today there was NO SINGLE problem, just system detected false hang and forced it to restart doing save before, case very very rare, the only problem was that there was nobody available to open server for players.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
LOL I use many of those pokeballs to catch the pokemons of the event, i have the rest in the pokebag, if you want i can return them or they stay there, i do not care if they have use or not to later that really save me the journey of searching pokeballs again in case that ran out of me, in the same way at least i was not so animal enough to get 500k, 8k is a lot to catch the pokes that you wanted, however you never announced how much was the maximum amount to have. i repeat, i can return them, throw them in the water or have them for decoration if there is no problem, as you say, greetings! :)
You don't have to return it, I'm just laughing, because some people clearly took them thinking they would overcome extra credits and have thousands of balls for free xD

Shouya

Reaction score
When we get 5th mission as you promised 12/08 cause its about to be 13/08..

How about you try having a real life instead of expecting a new mission every minute? It's not hard, turn off your pc and step outside, you will see not everything in the world is about riding on someone's back.

Patriot

Reaction score
How about you try having a real life instead of expecting a new mission every minute? It's not hard, turn off your pc and step outside, you will see not everything in the world is about riding on someone's back.

Maybe the boy is sick and there is nothing more than this game, did you think about it before you wrote something like that? Such comments are harmful, not a good guy. :(

Elias Walker

Reaction score
10:03 Abe: To collect veggies and fruits use the respective baskets that are located on the tables in the worker's house.
10:03 Abe: Collect: 130x carrot, 300x grape, 150x lettuce, 150x mango, 80x onion, 100x orange, 50x tomato.

Please change Grapes to Blueberries, or return those blueberries to Grapes, otherweise we cant finish the mission

Nexos

Reaction score
At the 5th event, I wish you had put one thing instead of a pot and a pan, and if there was only one place to cook it would make us very difficult.

Back