What's new

Welcome!

Season Event

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Can you change the amount of mangos that mango trees give to 50 please? As far as I know both servers are suffering from lack of mango. If not can you change the grow time for plant to 1h from 2h(stages 1-3)?

diamond is suffering only because of triple crash, they had a lot of mango trees. Platinum's problem is that nobody sowed it lol

otamegane

Reaction score
Could you put some extra mission right now or just a way to get extra points by sowing 1 or 2 seeds every 2 hours?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
We had some before our own crash tho :( I saw like 10 at least before the big crash

how could you see that, if platinum crashed 2,5 hours after event started and to see if it is mango or orange tree it needs to grow for... 6 hours? :22:
Jano will decide wether to give you mango tree or not ;)

demzpacito

Reaction score
how many points have we earned per mission? just to know how many extra i already have

thanks

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
- Sow and grow task is no longer available.
- Feeding and watering the animals tasks are no longer available.

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
How can I get extra point I already have finished the 2nd mission

You can't but you don't need to keep crops alive neither nor wait for them to be full grown to be harvested, you win something you lose something.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
PS

Greetins for onion guys farming sport balls from NPC, I have to inform you, that those from rewards will have different ID, so the ones you farmed will be useless. Good luck throwing it to trash :D
mKDM5qc.png

eaiiUBT.png

cwl.gif

Back