What's new

Welcome!

Season Event

Hitogoroshi

Reaction score
[video]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Tmm0JIggWUDf4qwGHWRkRXWEpHDYWgFo/view?usp=sharing[/video]
No points for me :confused:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
This x1000. My brother almost failed the second quest because he was late to the first one.

How? If missions are available all the time and aren't getting removed? Even if someone would start 1st mission today, he would still be able to do mission 2 and 3

Metin

Reaction score
How? If missions are available all the time and aren't getting removed? Even if someone would start 1st mission today, he would still be able to do mission 2 and 3

Oh my bad then. I made him panic because I thought the mission would end by the end of the day.

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
[video]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Tmm0JIggWUDf4qwGHWRkRXWEpHDYWgFo/view?usp=sharing[/video]
No points for me :confused:

You must use 2 buckets in the same barrel, in your video I see you are using it first on one then in a different one, you probably did that before already, try using the barrels in the side.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Day 3 - Care for Garden and Farm

In this mission you have to sow and grow some plants (veggies and fruits). Later you need to water it every x time not to let it run out of life!
* You can take seed from the table and sow it in the ground (in the garden of course), you will know where to do it exactly thanks to signs.
* plants have to be watered every 1 hour and this is a global task. If some plant is not watered on time, then it will just die.
* plants have stages, it grows every 2 hours, so you will notice how it changes :)
* To water a plant, take bucket from the table and fill it with water from the barrel that is inside of worker's house (the place where you currently take mission 2 and 3), then use bucket with filled water on the plant.
* players, who will keep plants alive watering them will be gaining extra credits.

- Get animals for the farm
* Npc will give you special balls with high rate.
* you need to catch:
10 Combusken(s), 10 Grumpig(s), 20 Mareep(s), 5 Miltank(s), 15 Ponyta(s), 5 Tauros(s), 20 Torchic(s).

- Feed and water animals on the farm
* Rice ball is what they eat, you can pick it from restaurant's kitchen
* Keep the troughs filled with water, pick a bucket and take water from the barrel
* animals have to be fed every 2 hours (global mission)
* If some animal won't be fed on time, it will pass away :50:
* troughs have to be filled with water every 2 hours, if it won't happen animals will get sick... :47:
* feeding and watering gives extra credits!

80% of plants and animals have to be kept alive for next 24 hours or server will fail! with such you'll get less credit in next mission(s).
You can open a new channel "plants and animals" to see notification when it runs out of food/water

Extra credits can later be exchanged for extra rewards such as more held items, boxes 2-3, rare candies, tickets.

demzpacito

Reaction score
could you please remove cd for watering the soil? dont know about diamond but platinum will fail for sure, unless all players camp all day

demzpacito

Reaction score
i mean if every player has to plant 10 seeds then he also has to be responsible for those 10 seeds. with current cd it means 45 min watering the soil every 1 hour, or at least 35 min (in case everyone take care of 8 seeds as its required for world sucess)

and that assuming we're gonna stay online all 24h

thats pretty nonsense if you ask em

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
i mean if every player has to plant 10 seeds then he also has to be responsible for those 10 seeds. with current cd it means 45 min watering the soil every 1 hour, or at least 35 min (in case everyone take care of 8 seeds as its required for world sucess)

and that assuming we're gonna stay online all 24h

thats pretty nonsense if you ask em

you don't have to water your own plants, you don't have to do it at all. It's for people who want to get extra credits and for whole server that doesnt wanna fail, it's an obligatory to plant nor water

demzpacito

Reaction score
but didnt you say we must keep at least 80% of plants alive or server will fail? how bad will it be if we fail this mission?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
but didnt you say we must keep at least 80% of plants alive or server will fail? how bad will it be if we fail this mission?

it's no an obligatory for a PLAYER but server needs to do it or will get half less credit upon next mission

demzpacito

Reaction score
it's no an obligatory for a PLAYER but server needs to do it or will get half less credit upon next mission

so in the end it is almost obligatory because no one wants to get less points xd

in this case gg wp half of points of next mission

kingofanything

Reaction score
Where i have to find torchics and combuskens on free?
Becouse you have to catch all of them.

Pinkmin

Reaction score
I think it won't be possible to feed and water all plants at all, there are 85 pokemons and 10 plants per player, you have to wait at least 5 mins, if you only water the plants otherwise you´ll have to wait like 7 minutes per pokemon, they will die while we do nothing but feed them and water the plants, it won´t be possible at all.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Where i have to find torchics and combuskens on free?
Becouse you have to catch all of them.
There aren't, you need premium.

I think it won't be possible to feed and water all plants at all, there are 85 pokemons and 10 plants per player, you have to wait at least 5 mins, if you only water the plants otherwise you´ll have to wait like 7 minutes per pokemon, they will die while we do nothing but feed them and water the plants, it won´t be possible at all.
We have already changed it.

Pinkmin

Reaction score
Perfect! Thanks for that. Otherwise, we would fail badly jaja. There is no CD right now o did you lowered the %?

Back