What's new

Welcome!

Season Event / Donation Promo / higher rates

master mitsuki

Reaction score
And you kept digging to kill people doing mission with team rocket, not so hard to see a "!" over your Pokemon so if you wanted to be funny, then enjoy your 12 hours in jail.

Why do you draw those toxic conclusions that make one look bad, I was just riding because they saw the others riding and I thought that this was how you got the free question that the event asked of you and apart from what you published in the forum about the shovel and I imagined good so it will be achieved

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Why do you draw those toxic conclusions that make one look bad, I was just riding because they saw the others riding and I thought that this was how you got the free question that the event asked of you and apart from what you published in the forum about the shovel and I imagined good so it will be achieved

Dude, this is not a complaint thread and stop playing cus the only way I noticed who keeps digging to kill ppl was your alolan ninetales with "!" over it, so either stop being funny or start to be smarter

Shouya

Reaction score
I hope so, because we ignored double rates to water plants and do extra tasks while other people did nothing. There should be a difference between us.

Went to sleep at 5am, woke up at 9am, had to wait until midday for more people to log to take a nap lul

At some points I forgot we have extra rates

Kingox

Reaction score
Mega audino lottery are probable impossible, cuz the mega are limited to 5-8 per player on both worlds

Kingox

Reaction score
5-8 in both worlds, my bad xd (Probably *)

demzpacito

Reaction score
i believe xenoboi thinks those 5 promised random stones were to be given through lottery instead of instaobtaining them upon completion of event

dreamy

Reaction score
Mission 7 has been applied. First 3 ppl to finish will receive audinite + 5 random ones in general, of course along with main rewards (Galarian Slowpoke/Galarian Corsola/Galarian Zigzagoon) + TM Case 4

5 random + tm case 4

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
When we can expect mega audino lottery? I believe we won't see much noob chars, and what about tm cases? ty
There is no plan for an Audinite lottery, as Raissa said it will be 3 for the first ones and 5 random.
Can't say about tm cases, up to jano.

About Points: they are NOT useable, the only reward on the event is given when you finish 7th mission.

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
There is no plan for an Audinite lottery, as Raissa said it will be 3 for the first ones and 5 random.
Can't say about tm cases, up to jano.

About Points: they are NOT useable, the only reward on the event is given when you finish 7th mission.

But i thought this random means it will be lottery. So when i took main reward i had chance to get it?

Back