What's new

Welcome!

Season Event / Donation Promo / higher rates

Shouya

Reaction score
I assume u guys already thought about it but better safe than sorry: please dont forget to consider different timezones of players (namely release last mission on a time where all players can be online)

Does this mean midnight for Europe players? Cuz that's when they usually say "most players are on, good timing for raid"

Tsotss

Reaction score
Maybe is any chance to put timer on that mission where we can get mega stone, then it won't be a problem to put mission in any hour. This way X number of players with the best scores will get mega stone.

demzpacito

Reaction score
Maybe is any chance to put timer on that mission where we can get mega stone, then it won't be a problem to put mission in any hour. This way X number of players with the best scores will get mega stone.

i disagree, doing mission later with spoiler makes it much easier and therefore faster

Tsotss

Reaction score
i disagree, doing mission later with spoiler makes it much easier and therefore faster

Yeah, but putting it in any hour, even if it will be written some time before would not be fair for everyone, cus of work/school/house/late hour/early hour etc. Actually it can be hard to do something what would satisfy everyone. If my idea won't be good, then hope Staff will just put it when most of participans will play, but you know - there will be always someone who can not. We will see how it will be...

Manuk07

Reaction score
Those of us who couldn't plant seeds, how are we going to finish the 3rd mission?

Niicke Darth

Reaction score
14:04 Abe: You have completed the following task: catch, sow and grow.
but when i talk with Abe she keeps saying
14:06 Abe: Greetings from Alola Niicke! I have a new task for you!
That's normal?

Ludek

Reaction score
I think many players can't fisnish 3rd mission because there is no place to sow the plant. What can we do in this situation? Dead plants don't disaapear.

can't start 4th mission because there is no place to plant seeds :(

Trzaskam

Reaction score
After finishing 4th mission npc Leire dont want to cooperate.. She dont want to give me sweet shovel to dig potatoes :( any idea how to make it other way?

Niicke Darth

Reaction score
People who have this task activated 11:48 77/150 Wishiwashi already defeated. ( http://pl.padventures.info/Lana's_trial ) have Wishiwashi bodies disappearing when we kill it, have another way to finish the 30kg of salmon without this task? It will take a long time

Zakerugga

Reaction score
They should improve the prize with respect to bananas, it is very difficult to get 500 to only give 100 pts seems very little to me
PD: Srry google translate

Back