What's new

Welcome!

[Complaint] Sail fossil - required level to resurect it?

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
I made quest for this fossil on ~120 lvl. Immediately go with it to ice quest. But after 2 days, today i notice i got notification:
00:22 Your fossil has 22 hours and 45 minutes left to resurrect.

So it start count after i reach 130 lvl. What's the reason then to get it on 70+ if i cant ressurect it faster.Idk there is notification like this, so i stayed there all the time. It's first time i got this msg after 2-3 days on ice quest (i spend there 14+ hours).

Thanks for answer, and if it's possible add some of my wasted time to it.

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
It doesn't require 130 lvl. There might be few reasons why your time didn't count
- You tried to cheat and you were using ghost pokemon stuck on the wall/somwhere where wild monsters are unable to attack it
- You had a ghost pokemon in your inventory
- You were doing something to avoid being attacked
- you didn't have PZ lock
- You were staying in a wrong place

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
It doesn't require 130 lvl. There might be few reasons why your time didn't count
- You tried to cheat and you were using ghost pokemon stuck on the wall/somwhere where wild monsters are unable to attack it
- You had a ghost pokemon in your inventory
- You were doing something to avoid being attacked
- you didn't have PZ lock
- You were staying in a wrong place

So i have trevenant with me that all time and i switched it with xurkitree after i came back at 130 to make some quests, but i was using it to exp not to stuck it somewhere or something like that. Somehow i earn this 130 lvl from less than 120 in 2 days. There should be message in book or something about ghosts pokemons cuz i want to end it today, but because of that i'm going to give up ressurecting this fossil.

And i was in last room that all time
0U4uBBN.png

Back