What's new

Welcome!

Rl Pet's Pictures!

Mang Pearl

Reaction score
She's Coca-Cola... she died yesterday. I'm really sad because of this. I loved her... I grown her up ='(
I can't hold tears while writting this... I'm seriously sad.. ='(

My condolences... I know what you feel man... I lost my Pirata two years ago, he was 15 years old. Fuck I couldn't hold the tears writing this.

Pirata <3
s3r9oqHQ.jpg

Makarno.-

Reaction score
My condolences... I know what you feel man... I lost my Pirata two years ago, he was 15 years old. Fuck I couldn't hold the tears writing this.

Pirata <3
s3r9oqHQ.jpg

Dude... I miss all of my pets that have died ='(
I think the ones that really know me can notice how much I love animals... I'm even vegetarian... and dude, I promise, when I see a sad movie, I never cry, but if I see a movie with animals, I CAAAAAAAAAAN'T STOP CRYING... Idk if you know the movie "Spirit", it broke me, I cried like a girl when I watched.... u.u

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Nice!

This is my dog, a month ago he had a birthday, now he's 5 years old and I love it! xD (he likes to go out and visit his girlfriends on the street) xDD

554036_628726080476107_303547329_n.jpg

And sorry makarno for your loose, this things happens and we can't do anything :(

Last edited:

Kolczyko

Reaction score
firstable cage is about 4 x bigger than in foto;p and he had open cage all day :) i have 2 more parrots which flying all days in apartment;p so they have good live don't worry ;p

Back