What's new

Welcome!

Reward for catches/dexes

Would you like this in-game?

• Yeah, I sure love catching Pokemon and it would be nice for me.

Votes: 33 56.9%
  • Yes, it would motivate me to catch them.

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • No, I don't like catching at all.

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • No. (comment)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Raszagal

Reaction score
Great idea, but I have to disagree about reward for #100, #125 and #150 and #200 catches. I mean.. its obviously super hard to get 200 catches but master ball? Lets be serious :p An unique outfit should be enough (Pokemon Collector outfit) and the same for tasks (Pokemon Hunter Outfit).

As I said, I already talked and though a lot on this, and Catch 200 it's super hard, and a master ball it's also like the Ultimate item that a Catcher would use. It can be obtained with limitations, like being unsellable, or untradeable, same way as the begginer ball.

Wikusiaa

Reaction score
As I said, I already talked and though a lot on this, and Catch 200 it's super hard, and a master ball it's also like the Ultimate item that a Catcher would use. It can be obtained with limitations, like being unsellable, or untradeable, same way as the begginer ball.

You might be right. But do you really think Crystal Onix or Red Gyarados isnt too much? >.> If they disable an option to use master ball on these 2 pokes then I'll be really glad to see you get a master ball which you really deserve.

Ludacha

Reaction score
Matelus idea is good,but for me catcher in kanto was guy who got 100+ now with johto pokes,100 catch is nothing...
for me,after 130 catch to give some prizes...i got 120 kanto catch and guy got 70 kanto and 30 johto and he is catcher
NO WAY!...only after 130 catch stats
Well who doesnt agree,think about this...we made a lot of work to get this huge catch stats...it should be fair to get some for that ;)

Ludacha

Reaction score
i'm sorry but , diamonds ???? BOX 4 ?? TM's to choose ? replace with Addons pokemons , outfits , pokeballs ...
Sorry bro,try make 165 catch or 176 as Raszagal and just to get some balls? Hell no!

for 130 10 diamonds,140 box 3 kanto/johto,150 box 4 random TM,160 box 4 kanto/johto,170 cloned box and as last 190 catch (only for raszagal and purfinia) master ball!

Raviy

Reaction score
Nice idea, but yeh. U should get the last prize of the bracket when this will come to PA, like me (having 117 catches) will get only prize for 100 catches - 10 diamonds. A guy like Raszagal have 170+ catches, right? It's bad that he'll get all the prizes available, from 50 to 175~~~. Think about it :)

Deep

Reaction score
I agree, very nice idea :)

and i know why ppl can say "i hate this idea"
Haters would say " yeah they will get master ball and go catch aero,c onix or red gyara"
if this could halp, maybe master ball can be used in special area "Master Area"
With a bit stronger unique pokemons (new look, new spells or smth :p)

Mang Pearl

Reaction score
Matelus idea is good,but for me catcher in kanto was guy who got 100+ now with johto pokes,100 catch is nothing...
for me,after 130 catch to give some prizes...i got 120 kanto catch and guy got 70 kanto and 30 johto and he is catcher
Well who doesnt agree,think about this...we made a lot of work to get this huge catch stats...it should be fair to get some for that ;)

this!

Matelus

Stupid at math
Reaction score
same for me maybe cloned box or something but not the master :D

Do you think if you get 200 catches there will be many of the Pokemon left for you to catch? I think nopes, so as Rasz said, if it would be untradeable, it would fit perfectly. (The pokes caught in it should be tradeable though)

Everyone should have a chance of getting something from the quest, it would motivate players to catch more and more...

(Remember that the rewards are just an example)

Last edited:

ImSpikom

Reaction score
i think if u put reward for 50 catches ppl will make new chars and catch noob pokes only for reward and rewards should me on 75,100,125,150,175,200 and it will be better if u get tm case , if u have to choose tm everybody i think will take reflect :D

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
It's complicated to talk about rewards, because I'm a catcher as well. But being neutral, I dont think a master ball is a good idea. The rest (even box4) is ok, cause catching isnt like leveling, you dont catch a new poke whenever you want.

We have many dedicated catchers and still there is a long road to reach 200, even for Raszagal. So a good prize there isn't something that everybody will obtain.

For me, instead of all those prizes, the unique catch number should give a boost on your catch chance. Makes sense that first you catch all the newbie pokes and then gain "experience" to try the harder ones. Also, this boost would only work when trying to catch something new, to prevent players with 100+ catches from abusing to get high amounts of easy pokes (like fishing) and make a lot of money.

Last edited:

chaaps

Reaction score
If u want to motivate catchers, what about duelers, "hunters" etc?
All classes should be rewarded so!

Ludacha

Reaction score
Martios said it well,well i got 166 catch and still have same luck as guy with 50 catches and 60 lvl on char...not fair
as i think,ppl with more catches should have more chanse to catch some new poke...that thing or rewoards should be nice
Martios idea is good :) +1 !

Demon King

Reaction score
i agree with Wesker im also a catcher not with same luck like him but stil i have 132 catch lvl
and a Masterbal if reward dont looks good prefer box4 like maritos told

Ludacha

Reaction score
If u want to motivate catchers, what about duelers, "hunters" etc?
All classes should be rewarded so!

I know that there is a lot of ppl who love dueling and got many wins...but if they put for PVP or duel score some rewoards ppl will duel agenst noob chars and just make profit from that,i can go in pvp and kill my friends just to get some points on pvp and i earn good prize...its not fair :p
maybe fishing skills..

Back