What's new

Welcome!

Revert shiny umbreon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metin

Reaction score
In my opinion, it was an absolutely unneeded change. You might ask my reasons for reverting it, but then i'd like to ask you the question first, why was shiny umbreon changed in the first place despite many protests?

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
Oh come on, now umbreon is better than before, I like it. I can say that now is good for pve and pvp based on the moveset, more complete.

The rebalancer cannot please all the people ...

marshalldx53

Reaction score
Oh come on, now umbreon is better than before, I like it. I can say that now is good for pve and pvp based on the moveset, more complete.

The rebalancer cannot please all the people ...

Can't really say he is good in pve now.

only pvp player like this change, in my opinion

Agreed.

@Sting, if you are not reverting its moveset, can you boost darkest lariat damage? Curse used to hit 1.1k in x2, darkest lariat is hitting 1k.

Also, shadow force, in total, is doing less damage than night daze. Isn't it possible to remove shadow force and put night daze back?

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
@Sting, if you are not reverting its moveset, can you boost darkest lariat damage? Curse used to hit 1.1k in x2, darkest lariat is hitting 1k.

Also, shadow force, in total, is doing less damage than night daze. Isn't it possible to remove shadow force and put night daze back?

Agreed with this.

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score

i can increase dmg in lariat and force so that should be enough

onarres30

Reaction score
I disagree with the rebalance for Shiny Umbreon.
Dark type is good for psy type, almost all psy pokemons use reflect so in a hunt Shiny umbreon kill himself with his own damage
Now is good in hunt only for Ghost pokemon
My suggest is take back detect or add a new ability like No ward or Infiltrator (both is good for duel too) or learn Reflect
Please take him back from the cemetery

Last edited:

in

Reaction score
Infiltrator will be nice for both umbreon's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back