14jmakn.jpg

axyw5h.jpg

And one I really like:

4ah.gif

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Don't you guys love that starmie and staryu sprite? :D

Yeah... It looks great, like the anime

and that Sceptile looks so ugly xD I love the current one in PA, Altaria looks nice too

I think we need a new Dragon's type in game and some fairy types for event, don't you think?? xD I know that the current client doens't has spaces for new attacks but this could be nice

Comatose

Banned user
Reaction score
Hm i dont like the starmie / staryu sprite xd

but its ok with the other pokemon

Pyrokar

Reaction score
All we need are Admins. When there are Admins here, most of thing could have be done. PA has not stopped, but it's even going backward. It would stopped if there were no events, updates, etc. That regress is destroying the game. I'm not saying let's introduce at least 2-3 Generations within a month or even a year cause that's PAimpossible, but at least fix pending bugs. FFS.

Admins wanted some motivation - new shop system implemented to get more cash. Unfortunately more cash = less updates. Well, I hope that then, maybe if their asses are on fire due to lack of some extra money they get from the game (I guess it's not their main source of gaining money) they actually start to do ANYTHING. I know that statement to players like this don't donate till Admins will get back to work won't be that much effective, because people will donate anyway.

Oh, and if there are any Admins' lawyers or knights or defenders, WHATEVER, just don't say Admins are busy. Day has 24 hours.
24h - (6h of sleep + 7h of school/10h (who knows) of work + 2h for traveling between places [home, work, school] + 1h extra due to unplanned accidents [traffic, etc]) = 24h - 16/19h = 8-5h left just for them

If they spent at least a fucking 1 hour each day of their time and actually care about the game it would be way better than that PXG shit.

The most annoying Pokemon in PAdventures is PAriados.
Pokemon + PAdventures + Ariados
Get it?
So funny xd

Last edited:

Grayfoox

Reaction score
All we need are Admins. When there are Admins here, most of thing could have be done. PA has not stopped, but it's even going backward. It would stopped if there were no events, updates, etc. That regress is destroying the game. I'm not saying let's introduce at least 2-3 Generations within a month or even a year cause that's PAimpossible, but at least fix pending bugs. FFS.

Admins wanted some motivation - new shop system implemented to get more cash. Unfortunately more cash = less updates. Well, I hope that then, maybe if their asses are on fire due to lack of some extra money they get from he game (I guess it's not their main source of gaining money) they actually start to do ANYTHING. I know that statement to players like this don't donate till Admins will get back to work won't be that much effective, because people will donate anyway.

Oh, and if there are any Admins' lawyers or knights or defenders, WHATEVER, just don't say Admins are busy. Day has 24 hours.
24h - (6h of sleep + 7h of school/10h (who knows) of work + 2h for traveling between places [home, work, school] + 1h extra due to unplanned accidents [traffic, etc]) = 24h - 16/29h = 8-5h left just for them

If they spent at least a fucking 1 hour each day of their time and actually care about the game it would be way better than that PXG shit.

The most annoying Pokemon in PAdventures is PAriados.
Pokemon + PAdventures + Ariados
Get it?
So funny xd

No more words to add on this...

Back