What's new

Welcome!

Religion insulting

Status
Not open for further replies.

campy

Reaction score

Ok staffs i know they dont get ban or something because we are muslims...but why when i say something bad to br or pl guy i get delete ? i didnt say anything bad to they religion and i respect all orther but that ,,this is to much really please do something if i say that to br i will get delete so.. -__-

campy

Reaction score
I dont want ignore him for it thats not worth ignore because when u say it to br u get delete .I want justice

Vengo

Banned user
Reaction score
I'm a muslim to, so what, do you think that I don't respect other religions?
I was in a curch few times to, also Im sure that I spent more time there then those 2, how should I call them? maybe could someone gimme a tip ? idiots? or maybe retards?
Ofc they never entered a mosque Im sure, they didn't even saw one in rl life, that's their opinion, but they don't have any reason or right to insult my religion, my ppl or my friends. Noone forced you to be Christian or a Muslim, you had a free choice, so did I. I play this game alm 2 years and this is the first time that I see players insulting each other on religious grounds. Dude, if you came here to insult, provoke or humiliate other players bcs of their religion, color of their skin or any other silly reason, then I don't see any reason why should you not get a deletion or at last a ban for a long time. Seriously (Cpadde and Wikusiaa) you should seriously think about you'r actions, currently they do not fit in a civilized society... a world in which 50% of the people is starving right now, we can thank to the attitudes and ideas of idiots like you two...

campy

Reaction score
and sure GM just tell me use ignore f ... Wtf ? happend with this srw.

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
blue underline
HfGZo.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back