What's new

Welcome!

Regarding experience

alek

Reaction score
Since in PWO each pokemon gains it's own experience, i was wondering if experience will split when you use more than one pokemon to kill certain mob.

Let's say you use a charmander vs a wild bulbasaur, you combo the bulbasaur to red, then change to a pidgey and finish it off with a drill peck. Will the charmander gain the most experience because it dealt most of the damage, or will only the pokemon that gives the last hit gain full experience?

Zeldax

Reaction score
alek said:
Since in PWO each pokemon gains it's own experience, i was wondering if experience will split when you use more than one pokemon to kill certain mob.

Let's say you use a charmander vs a wild bulbasaur, you combo the bulbasaur to red, then change to a pidgey and finish it off with a drill peck. Will the charmander gain the most experience because it dealt most of the damage, or will only the pokemon that gives the last hit gain full experience?

The charmander gain more exp,well i only use the logic.

ChipChipa

Reaction score
Zeldax said:
La ganancia de exp Charmander más, así que sólo usar la lógica.

Man never answer with so much safety one save ... alek better waits for the response of a manager

Zetu

Reaction score
alba or any admind can repply this post? this its a interesing question

Dude

Reaction score
Lol, I love it how the people that aren't programming the ot are
answering the question when they don't know the answer. :D

Genocide

Reaction score
@up
omg what a fkin spammer

@ontopic
I think dividing exp with a poke that is inside its ball will be too hard to make :S, so what I'm guessing is all of the exp goes to the last poke used.
Like I said, it's only a guess.

DoX

Reaction score
I agree with Genocide that shared exp will be hard to make but I think that team can do it :p

Shared exp was in gamboy advance and then we can train sux pokes like magikarp :p

Back