What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance Thread - Organized suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zecao

Reaction score
2 Questions;

1) Why a pokemon learn a TM?
Answer; for deal a good damage vs his weakness
2) Why a good pokemon of X type cannot learn a destructive TM for defeat his weakness?
Answer; because all guys cry when a pokemon of X type on this case (Dragon) defeat his weakness.

bonus track; are you kidding us?

TMs got a wonderfull paper on a duel/exp its give the surprise attack, im with torment on this case
Ice storm its fine for salamence or anoher pokemon that with a bit of logic can create a cold storm with wings or rolling, etc.
Stop of think that a pokemon fire only can kill steels/grass/bugs/ices (just example)

All duelist of both worlds look a good pokemon for; cooldowns, learnset, moveset, HP
But the must important of this its just the Learnset. Think about this guys..

Regards.

Last edited:

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Dragons should have equal chance to defeat eachother but flygon already has the disadvantage of having protection instead of reflect. I don't think it wouldn't hurt to change 1 ground move for a rock move after all which ground pokemon doesn't own a single rock type move.

Ice storm is just to good for a dragon pokemon to have in tm learnset, blizzard is the better option if you want to let it learn an ice move. The hit chance of ice storm = 100% it will make Salamence a dragon slayer which isn't right. After all in bulbapedia it says Salamence can't even learn a single ice move.

dragon rush + draco meteor -sandstorm at lvl 130 is enough to defeat any salamance or dragonite :p i can tell you i see flyong with more chance than other dragons and very dificilt to defeat even for ice if his sandstorm is good executed.

crydoku

Reaction score
2 Questions;

1) Why a pokemon learn a TM?
Answer; for deal a good damage vs his weakness
2) Why a good pokemon of X type cannot learn a destructive TM for defeat his weakness?
Answer; because all guys cry when a pokemon of X type on this case (Dragon) defeat his weakness.

bonus track; are you kidding us?

TMs got a wonderfull paper on a duel/exp its give the surprise attack, im with torment on this case
Ice storm its fine for salamence or anoher pokemon that with a bit of logic can create a cold storm with wings or rolling, etc.
Stop of think that a pokemon fire only can kill steels/grass/bugs/ices (just example)

All duelist of both worlds look a good pokemon for; cooldowns, learnset, moveset, HP
But the must important of this its just the Learnset. Think about this guys..

Regards.

I think rebalance was the best solution for all the shitty duelers who abused of overpowered pokemons with lot of stuns and unbelievable damage in tms, thanks to that
we dont see dusknoirs or cloned hypnos defeating dark type with their best tms they can also learn, we just cannot expect that a tm defeat easily a pokemon weakness like they used to do.
Thanks to that we can see a diferent in pvp, hunt places, etc. It's more about pvp/players skills than tms or overpowered moves.

pdmonkey11

Reaction score
Change Freeze Dry back to the name Freezing Shock because Freeze Dry is really a shitty name.

although i agree that the name freeze dry doesnt sound as good as freezing shock, freeze dry is a move in the actual pokemon game where it ignores the resistance of water types to ice types and makes this move super effective which i do believe has been changed to do so. sooo with this the move should not be changed back to its original name

EraSeMi

Banned user
Reaction score
although i agree that the name freeze dry doesnt sound as good as freezing shock, freeze dry is a move in the actual pokemon game where it ignores the resistance of water types to ice types and makes this move super effective which i do believe has been changed to do so. sooo with this the move should not be changed back to its original name

btw at the moment freeze dry does x0.5 to water, which should be considered a bug and fixed >.>

Skyrus

Reaction score
dragon rush + draco meteor -sandstorm at lvl 130 is enough to defeat any salamance or dragonite :p i can tell you i see flyong with more chance than other dragons and very dificilt to defeat even for ice if his sandstorm is good executed.

Tell me how you gonna hit draco meteor if the delay of the attack is this big? Salamence just cast hurricane or reflect and flygon just doesn't have enough damage left with just sandstorm and dragon rush.

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
Tell me how you gonna hit draco meteor if the delay of the attack is this big? Salamence just cast hurricane or reflect and flygon just doesn't have enough damage left with just sandstorm and dragon rush.

Sleep talk, draco meteor, dragon rush and sandstorm. That's how you can use it and hit for sure, and don't say "what about if i miss sleep talk" because that's your problem

Skyrus

Reaction score
Sleep talk, draco meteor, dragon rush and sandstorm. That's how you can use it and hit for sure, and don't say "what about if i miss sleep talk" because that's your problem

How does this sound salamence start with hurricane > instanly follows flygon than cast scary face, ice storm, reflect, draco meteor. Salamence if used right will always win with ice storm.

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
How does this sound salamence start with hurricane > instanly follows flygon than cast scary face, ice storm, reflect, draco meteor. Salamence if used right will always win with ice storm.

If you are smart enough and know how much time Hurricane last, then you will use sleep talk (or protection) before it cast Scary Face, you don't have a valid argument against add TM Ice Storm, it seems like you are just trying to make Flygon better than Salamence (talking about dragon side), remember Flygon is Dragon/Ground and Salamence Dragon/Flying, so i can't see a single reason of why it should win against Salamence or Dragonite, because both of them are immune to the Ground side of flygon.

Still, Flygon can win against any Dragon poke.

Last edited:

Skyrus

Reaction score
If you are smart enough and know how much time Hurricane last, then you will use sleep talk (or protection) before it cast Scary Face, you don't have a valid argument against add TM Ice Storm, it seems like you are just trying to make Flygon better than Salamence (talking about dragon side), remember Flygon is Dragon/Ground and Salamence Dragon/Flying, so i can't see a single reason of why it should win against Salamence or Dragonite, because both of them are immune to the Ground side of flygon.

Still, Flygon can win against any Dragon poke.

Well if you noticed I was talking to Ridoku that it was not easy for flygon to win against salamence because of the skills, I still disagree with a dragon type having such an amazing ice move it makes no sense and it never will. Salamence isn't even able to learn any ice move according to bulbapedia. And if it should learn an ice move it should never be the best ice move in the game, blizzard maybe because the hit rating is low.

bettoxhell

Reaction score
To make a suggestion I ask you to do like that:

- Pokemon; Shiftry
- Suggestion; This pokemon needs to get a extreme buff, probably one of the weakest poke ingame. specially the 3rd evolution.
- Argument: Can't even kill a gyarados 1v1 when it's a grass vs water/fly, gets rekked 2v1 when the pokes has 6 aoes thx to the aoes taking 300-400 dmg each -.-

pdmonkey11

Reaction score

- Pokemon; Shiftry
- Suggestion; This pokemon needs to get a extreme buff, probably one of the weakest poke ingame. specially the 3rd evolution.
- Argument: Can't even kill a gyarados 1v1 when it's a grass vs water/fly, gets rekked 2v1 when the pokes has 6 aoes thx to the aoes taking 300-400 dmg each -.-

most grass types have a difficult time killing gyrados because gyra is not weak to grass although shiftry is not my first choice for a grass type he is far from the weakest IMO. mmy shiftry level 80 against pokes that are weak to grass does 800 dmg per hit with grassy terrain which is very very good and it will also get leaf storm which should hit even harder

bettoxhell

Reaction score
most grass types have a difficult time killing gyrados because gyra is not weak to grass although shiftry is not my first choice for a grass type he is far from the weakest IMO. mmy shiftry level 80 against pokes that are weak to grass does 800 dmg per hit with grassy terrain which is very very good and it will also get leaf storm which should hit even harder

i will try to get logs of hits on diffrent types of water/stone pokes to show u how weak it rly is.. never seen a grass poke this bad for real :S

Clen

Reaction score

- Pokemon; Shiftry

some grass type Pokemon are poorly balanced

Shiftry
Jumpluff
Victribell
Vileplume

need improvement

danyzz

Reaction score
"SHUCLE" loved suggesting close to the pokemon
This solo has 9 movements and no new serious good tm does not learn to put a 10 attack and that falling learn falling rock and mud bomb..

Melio

Reaction score
Pokemon: Scyther
Suggestion: Give this poor Pokémon back its Counter-Helix :c
Argument: It's fairly difficult to level up this guy up to 70 and get Double Team, even after that it's quite hard to get him up to 110 to evolve him. And it's also kind of his signature move :c

shesho

Reaction score
pokemon: ampharos, the forgotten electric poke
suggestion: increase his damage
Argument: ampharos actually has one of the best movesets and tmlearnset however it's damage is pretty low, ampharos really deserve a buff.

crydoku

Reaction score
Togekiss : We know it was improved but i thanks to rebalancers for that, his hp is much better and maybe his attacks too but i would like to ask you
to reduce its cds a bit, there is a moment in which after toge use all his moves, we cannot use another, we must wait 5-10 cds '-'.

Reduce -5s to Tornado
Reduce -10s to Psychock

Also please improve move Sky attack it its easily to evade

crydoku

Reaction score
Mamoswine : First when makarno realased him it was really good and op like probably medicham 130 with reflect and rain dance could be or like all the new pokes with strongest moves.
It was nerfed, nobody said anything mud bomb was op, then his second rebalance someone removed icicle spear because it deal too much damage, after that few guys use it and thats why we see lot of mamoswine in market and trade channel for sale.
Now his third nerfed reduce - 2k hp and probably less damage, was there any reason? i really expect this pokemon in market system for a very long time, idont think it could be helpful without tms and even with reflect, only 2 moves of Medicham 130 can break it .
And this same happen with normal alakazam.

i have to accept i suggested many time how op pokes with restore are, but having 15k hp is such a great weakness specially because some combos can deal more than 10-13k damage , its like we must be using restore
when the poke reach 70% of total hp, making useless the restore and lot of hp.

My suggestion for mamoswine is to make it have 21-22k hp but removing restore. We have to remember this pokemon has 5 weakness, and checking the need of players who always gonna use gallade/medicham, mamoswine could be erased of pvp if he keeps like this, also he doesnt have any very strong move like
flygon, sylveon, salamance have for example.

Second suggestion is, okay let's have this risk to die by 2 hits, we must use restore too early.
Can you let mamoswine have at least one of the strongest move? just like flygon fissure, sylveon mistic terrain, glalie avalanche, medicham brick break?
All mamoswine moves hit normal, i think mamos should have maybe the strongest earth power to deal the same steeli'x fissure or the strongest hail?

Third Suggestion : Bring back icicle speark intead of frost breath.

you can consider taking one of these suggestions

Last edited:

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
Thread has rules and we are done saying it must be respected. Don't come to complain later saying we don't read it, your fights just make our work harder. To be honest I hate to read this thread when I see fights. Is that hard to respect some rules and use the other thread to argue and discuss about any suggestion?
I hope you stop for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back