What's new

Welcome!

rebalance patch notes suggestion

shesho

Reaction score
hello everyone i'm wanna ask if exist the possibility to know the specific rebalance changes (after they are released ofc) in a thread?? i know that Zelricks usually post the list of pokemons that were rebalanced in change log thread but sometimes it's very difficult to discover the changes that were made (specially when are changes only related with hp/dmg).

for example:

-Feraligatr:
*X move remplaced for Y move.
*Hp increased/decreased from xxxxx to yyyyy.
*new tms added.

on this way it's a bit easier to see the changes, i know, it take a lot of time to post, but it will help a lot the community , we will really appreaciate it!! c:

Thanks for reading this post, comment and share your opinion about this suggestion, perhaps i posted it on a wrong place.

keep going!

Tsotss

Reaction score
For me it's little without sense. Why? Becouse if you use any pokemon, you should know which moves have been changed. The same with dmg/hp - if you use any, u also can see those changes. If it's other pokemon which you don't use, always you can ask in your national channel or even random people.
For me it's nice that it is and even they would write it, would be for me nice too.

Back