What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance Delay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellsphere

Reaction score
PA always have a problem, this game is stuck in the same place with the same problems. That's why many people have stop playing this game, why is too hard to say that the admnis dont care about the game just about the donations they receive. People is just blind damn.

berollo

Reaction score
Not like this game, no play.. Its all..-.-
Somone likes play and can wait for any updates..

Salamon

Reaction score
Private Test server will be launched in the next days (notice that DAYS is plural, can be 10 maybe..)

Rebalance was issued in may or june, and you gonna be STARTING tests half way august? So we can expect it to be live in next 2 years or so?

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Rebalance was issued in may or june, and you gonna be STARTING tests half way august? So we can expect it to be live in next 2 years or so?

If this work would be so easy, it could be released some time ago...

berollo

Reaction score
Sure, but players arent patient. They can make somethig and bad, we need it? I think no. If is hard and They try to do it in the best form.

Makarno.-

Reaction score

Well, I'm not the one to whom you should ask that. As you can see, there have been many problems that are admins duties. TS sometimes off for more than 2 weeks, page to upload changes not working... etc.

Salamon

Reaction score
True, i'm not pointing fingers, but you never can say that this problems are 100% noone's fault. There is always someone slacking off.
If this work would be so easy, it could be released some time ago...
If this project would be given enough attention and determination when working on it, it would always be on time and on schedule.

berollo

Reaction score
Omg. if u dont like wait left the PA. When they will be ready to do rebalance they will do it. We only can wait.

Last edited:

Grayfoox

Reaction score
If this project would be given enough attention and determination when working on it, it would always be on time and on schedule.

You look like new in PA, I think you have time playing PA, you know how the things works here.. so don't complaint about this, because they are humans and have things to do... other problems can't be 100% controlled... and we had 3-4 rebalances before and we almost have a good rebalance this time... be patient as everyone

cavani

Reaction score
You look like new in PA, I think you have time playing PA, you know how the things works here.. so don't complaint about this, because they are humans and have things to do... other problems can't be 100% controlled... and we had 3-4 rebalances before and we almost have a good rebalance this time... be patient as everyone
Yeah is fair but I think is unfair to all PA community wait something and get your mind full of hopes and dreams and later somebody say "we have problems and rebalance will be stop for a while ,I know they have life too but at least they can say with 100% of security how much more we have to wait and no only "SOON"

Hake

Reaction score
Next week passed i hope that doesnt happen again situation from christmas event (btw still waiting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back