What's new

Welcome!

question about the catch rate

Domidious

Reaction score
A question that i think alot of people want to kno. does you level affect the catch rate of a pokemon? is it easier for me to catch the same pokemon when im level 50 than it would be if i were lv 20? i just want to kno if its actually worth trying to catch a high level pokemon or if i shouldent even try until im a higher level? i would really appreciate an answer from an official if at all possible ;p. thank you :D

Rodo

Reaction score
Obviously, at higher level less catch rate.

Zake Ketchum

Reaction score
No,your level only affects the requirement to use a pokemon,you cannot have more than 10 levels of difference.

Domidious

Reaction score
i kno that you have to be at least 10 levels under the pokemons level in order to use it, i want to know if being a higher level kames it easier for u to catch a pokemon.

Zake Ketchum

Reaction score
As i said,level dont affect and the only thing that level affect is the requirement to use a pokemon.

Coreypwns

Reaction score
Zake Ketchum said:
As i said,level dont affect and the only thing that level affect is the requirement to use a pokemon.

Actually I heard from one of the Admin's that a level 20 Ponyta would be easier to catch than a level 50 ponyta. So your level doesn't matter. But theirs does.

Back