What's new

Welcome!

Quest Suggestion

xUlquiorrAx

Reaction score
I have an idea for a world event. I think it to be a christmas one but i can be changed.

"Jojojo, Merry Christmas to everyone. It's time to start with celebrations and... ¿What? ¿Evil Clowns?... Oh no, they are here again... ¡They want to keep halloween forever! ¡Hurry, find "NPC" to get a solution or Christmas we'll be taken for ever!"

The plot is re-use the evil clown from hallo event in a new one. Now come the new thing:

With the release of Pokemon Sun and Moon, Zygarde cells comes to the game. In the main games u have to find 100 of them to get the final form of the pokemon so my idea is do the same here. Zygarde (as Xerneas and Yveltal) are responsive of take care of the environment, so the "banish" of christmas is something that he should care.

NPC: "There's a pokemon who can eliminate the clown curse, but saddly he dissappear from our world. Legends say that he will come back once all his cells merge into on"

There will be 100 cells, every player can collect a max of 3 (so we'll need at least 34 players doing the event) and only players who get at least one can participate on the next missions.

Cells can be get from quest (all quest from the game. U can add a new chest side by side with normal one. So player have to do every chest-quest in game in order to get all the cells. Even Elemental quest and higher level ones)

Once all cells are collected zygarde will appear and banish the clowns so christmas event can start. (U have not to get zygarde sprite. U can just use a green light)

That's my idea. It can be change but i really want to be a cell hunt event in-game XD

PD: I cant use images. So google "zygarde cells"
PD2: Sorry for bad english :D

LUXBELLUM

Reaction score
thats good you made me think about an idea with legendary pokemons....

since a legendary cannot be possessed by more than 1 person, every time the legend is catched a "Tournament" comes to board and winner keeps the legendary :3

i reallh liked ur idea btw a lil complicated, but good

charlizaz

Reaction score
no i dont like this kind of events i didn´t have fun with this halloween and u want to make christmast shit too nonono

Back