What's new

Welcome!

Quest: Daily Dungeons Challenge

Mang Pearl

Reaction score
I don't know if it is good idea with Kanto Box 4, because we don't want to lose rarity on Aerodactyl, but we will think about it, maybe giving lower chance to get Kb4 than other boxes (if random)

Few people doing dungeon, even fewer getting box 4 reward, plus minimal chance (3,57%?) of actually getting it from the box. You won't lose its rarity.

demzpacito

Reaction score
Nope. If you want to reach Gothitelle, then you have to skip few bosses.

Nope. If you want to reach Gothitelle, then you have to skip few bosses.

I cant talk for Mirse but me and and Invictus (who were the ones who used to get the highest scores) would never get spare time on that, 1-2 min tops. So reducing time in 33% roughly means reducing score in 33%.

It says in the website that season 2 ends in September 15th, so 33 days in this season. 33 x 179 = 5.907 points as the maximum. Its not even feasible to achieve mega stone with that, but what I wanted to say is that even if it was 40 days (7.160 point max) nobody would reach it because people would get in a really optmistic scenario 70% of it, around 5k points.

Because of that, I believe you should review the number of points for rewards

Regards

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
I cant talk for Mirse but me and and Invictus (who were the ones who used to get the highest scores) would never get spare time on that, 1-2 min tops. So reducing time in 33% roughly means reducing score in 33%.

It says in the website that season 2 ends in September 15th, so 33 days in this season. 33 x 179 = 5.907 points as the maximum. Its not even feasible to achieve mega stone with that, but what I wanted to say is that even if it was 40 days (7.160 point max) nobody would reach it because people would get in a really optmistic scenario 70% of it, around 5k points.

Because of that, I believe you should review the number of points for rewards

Regards

It should be just mega stone for the highest number of points from dungeons.
Not importand how much points, but the thop 1 earn stone, and should be fine? hm?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
It should be just mega stone for the highest number of points from dungeons.
Not importand how much points, but the thop 1 earn stone, and should be fine? hm?

Yes, the best one gets mega stone. And I guess it's obvious that we'll set new number of points for rewards. We'll do it later, maybe in the end of this season, however we'll do it the way to let you get at least 2 rewards (or 3 if u have good amount of points).

demzpacito

Reaction score
Yes, the best one gets mega stone. And I guess it's obvious that we'll set new number of points for rewards. We'll do it later, maybe in the end of this season, however we'll do it the way to let you get at least 2 rewards (or 3 if u have good amount of points).

Great. I was just worried because the way you said previously it looked like a run (like the 1st to achieve x points will get it)

Tsotss

Reaction score
Just to be sure.
Its one mega stone per world or one per game?

huberto

Reaction score
108 votes, 13 dungeon participants so far.
Is it possible to make main reward of next season be decided by the winner? Kinda lame you get reward decided by people who don't even participate. I'm sure it won't be a problem for winner to wait even 1 month after season ends untill you fully test and balance his mega pokemon.

bump and moving it to the main dungeon thread since it's more about next seasons stuff and not season 2 reward. 110 total votes, 18 people started dungeon and 6 are doing it regularly. I think my point of main reward is still valid. Thanks in advance for any answer.

Not a hurry up call but just a little reminder since only 8 days left till the end of season 2.

demzpacito

Reaction score
bump and moving it to the main dungeon thread since it's more about next seasons stuff and not season 2 reward. 110 total votes, 18 people started dungeon and 6 are doing it regularly. I think my point of main reward is still valid. Thanks in advance for any answer.

Not a hurry up call but just a little reminder since only 8 days left till the end of season 2.

wiser words have never been spoken

demzpacito

Reaction score

i believe its gonna be less, since raissa said winner would get stone + at least one more reward
but dont waste your time, hohe retired so we will probably not see rewards soon

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
i believe its gonna be less, since raissa said winner would get stone + at least one more reward
but dont waste your time, hohe retired so we will probably not see rewards soon

You should stop to waste your time talking bullshit.
Jano will be back in thursday so he will code npc for rewards, don't worry, world doesnt end on Hohenheim.

Back