What's new

Welcome!

[Proposal] TeamSpeak server for Padventures players!

Do you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No (Comment the reason)

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fafon

Reaction score
Hello, PAdventures!

I come here to proposal a good and effective service that almost of MMORPG uses, its called TeamSpeak, to those who dont know what is it, I'll explain to ya.

Why TeamSpeak?

With rock solid performance, stability, and scalability the TeamSpeak 2 client and server has been available for over 4 years to the open public. For hosting companies, the TeamSpeak 2 server can spawn multiple instances or "virtual servers" from a single server session, thus easily facilitating "server farming". The server also provides a native SQLite database but can be configured for use with MySQL, and has built in command-line query capabilities via Telnet, allowing practically limitless customization and integration options with your existing product or service.

For what should we implement this service?
It's gonna approach our players and will make them hunt together with more interactivity.

I dont speak portuguese/espanish/polish/english!
We will have a channel for each language and some sub-channel like 'afk' - 'hunting' - 'catching pokemon' and so on, and for sure a main channel, thats only allowed speaks english.

How's gonna pay the bills of this service?
PAdventuresbr.com is gonna provide this to the community!

Give your opnion, it will be welcome!

Back