What's new

Welcome!

[Recovery] SUPORT - ASKING FOR CLEMENCY xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puggyzera

Reaction score
Hello, Staff Members!
So this is my first post in this account and in this forum since that i used to participate a loot when i was playing in my main account during the years 2012/2016 that the main nick was Giancarlo, that is actually my name by the way and in that account I got banned by using auto-click in padventures cassino and going to sleep. I didn't know it was a forbidden tool in the server and just got a insta ban after some staff member noticed that i was afk at cassino clicking, and i thinked that it was legal because it was allowed in Priston Tale for sacers buffs, in Ragnarok for buffs and also in some poketibia servers, that's why i presumed that it was ok (my fault).

Continuing, i got banned because of that and stopped playing the game and in this covid-19 quarantine, with some nostalgia, I comeback in a new account with a nickname "Puggyzera"and actually find some good friends in the guild called "Clube das Winx" that were really good people and were helping me and others players a loot like a real guild should do, i remember that in the old times you just have you and the portuguese chat sometimes, anyway, i talked to [GM] Becky that i think is sucrilhos something in the game by looking at the posts and he told me to try that recover in a post in this forum, when i talked to him i said that it was an account from a cousin of mine, because i was a little bit scared of being banned in that new account and lost that amazing gaming experience again.

In conclusion, i'm asking first of all mercy and if you guys can unban my account that the main nick is "Giancarlo" it would make me happier like a dog with 2 tails hahahah and for a old and better version of me, because I actually recognized that i was too impacient that time and for sure i deserved the ban, because i should have asked in help or some chat if using that kind of tool was legal, so basically that's it and also, i saw in another post, one answer from Raissa that is better when you recognized that you acted wrong then just spamming rage, so basically that's it, in that time i probably would just spam rage Hahahahh.
Waiting hopefully for the feedback xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back