What's new

Welcome!

Problem with character – my friends' character is bugged.

Hipek

Reaction score
Problem with character – my friends' character is bugged.

Hi;
First of all, I should be gentle so I'll say „long time no see”. I wasn't here from few months, haha.
I'm here because I'm using TS3 where 2 guys are still playing this server. One of my friends have serious problem with his account. He don't rly know english well so I just want to help him.

It's what he wrote:
„Expiłem poliwaga, wbiłem mu 20lvl, zrobiłem evolucje po czym na Default pokazał się taki komentarz "/evolve 58112938 tylko inne cyfry, schowałem pokemona odrazu po evolucji, pokazał się bal który łapie pokemona i go chowa, pokemon nie schował się a bal był zamknięty i było to widoczne przy avatarze pokemona, pokemon mogl uzywac skilli lecz order nie działał gdy żuciłem mu rozkaz poruszenia się w inne miejsce. Wylogowałem się i wpisałem ponownie passy konta, kliknęłem na postac aby wejsc do gry, postać nie może się zalogować. Wylogowałem się na ponytach na samym dole po lewej stronie przy drzewku gdzie respią się 3 ponyty, a ja wylogowałem się obok przy lawie”

Nickname: Szata
Gameworld: Pearl
Time: 31.05.2013; about 02:15 CEST

As far as I know; you don't know english so I'll tell you a bit about this issue (not whole translation). He were at exp with his awesome poliwag, lvl'd up him to 20 and wanted to evolve it. When he used evolve, he seen something like /evolve 8568646 but with other numbers. He wanted to turn his off; pokeball appeared but pokemon was still in front of his face. Pokeball have closed and it was visible near his avatar. After some time, while having fun with using skills when pokemon was in pokeball, he have logged out and from this time, he can't log in – he shouldn't have IP Protection; never used it either.
The only thing what he can see on this account is „Connection to gameworld. Please wait.” – w/o IP Protection.

~Juizi

ps.
Ur old avatar was much better, sir.

Raszagal

Reaction score
This bug is happeing to everyone, Thanks for your report Hipek

As soon as an Admin logs in, they'll start to work on this weird problem.

Yuri Boyka

Reaction score
I have the same problem, can't login on character where i made evolve pikachu in raichu, logout and now can't login :(

Back