What's new

Welcome!

[Recovery] Some of my pokemons disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

Israelobo

Reaction score
Hello, my character in-game is Scoco, I have a real life friend that used to play PAD, his character
name is Sgt Paul Jackson but due to real life issues he stopped playing for a while and that was when I asked for his pokemons
to level up some of them and do some quests in my account and he was ok with that.

I have another real life friend that got deleted and wanted to talk to some staff member and in his desperation to get his account
back he asked to log in in my account to contact the game masters and I did what he asked. That action actually got my
account deleted and after some explaining and talking I fortunatedly got my account back.
Some time after that happened I kind stopped playing due to real life issues as well.

Sgt Paul Jackson contected me in real life and asked for his pokemons that he lend me back
because he got more time and wanted to play again, and I gave him back, but the
problem was that two were missing, I dont believe that I was hacked because his most valuable Cloned Zard and
Cloned Vire were still there so the two missing pokemons probably dissappeared in the period that I was deleted and
I never noticed.

Is still possible to recover his pokemons? that was a while ago... The lost pokemons were:

- Cloned Gengar - (130) with Halloween addon (with Reflect and other tm that I forgot)
- Cloned Kingler - (130) (Ultra ball - Hydropump and Rain Dance)

With the best regards.

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Those 2 have different owners and from what i see they were traded etc a lot so nothing can be done with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back