What's new

Welcome!

Price of cloneds in npc.

Sir Joseph

Reaction score
Platinum is not the same as the other worlds, we can be test, but we also like our server.

After consulting with several platinum players we agree that npcs prices are high.

It is not fair that a new player, go to cloned and catch 3-5 cloneds and have the same money as a player from 1 year - 2 years ago.

We used to pay at a reasonable price according to respaw, facility and powerful.

It is true that our server is test, but should also consider that we have more % of catch. So we think prices should be half or less of how they are paying, the platinum market is the tms, the tms are twice as expensive as the other servers. We do not want our server to go very expensive since we have no players.

We would like you to review this aspect "npc".

Thank you for your attention, leave a comment. (# Like # follow # share) xD.

-----------
Español
-----------
Platinum es diferente a otros servidores, podremos ser test, pero también nos gusta nuestro servidor.

Después de consultar con varios jugadores de platinum coincidimos que los precios de los npcs están elevados.

No es justo que un jugador nuevo, vaya a cloned y atrape 3-5 cloneds y tenga el mismo dinero de un jugador de hace 1 año - 2 años.

Nosotros solíamos pagar a un precio razonable según respaw, facilidad y si son fuertes.

Es cierto que nuestro servidor es test, pero también deben tener a consideración que tenemos más % de catch. Por lo cual consideramos que los precios deberían ser la mitad o menos de cómo lo están pagando. No queremos que nuestro servidor se vaya muy caro ya que tenemos ausencia de jugadores.

Platinum no es un servidor caracterizado por el precio de los pokemons, el mercado de platinum son las tms, las tms son el doble de caras que en los otros servidores.

Nos gustaría que revisarán este aspecto "npc".

Gracias por su atención, dejar un comentario. (#like#follow#share) xD.

Dagugo

Reaction score
In my opinion, prices are okay, platinum isnt a server lack of players anymore, for example today has more than 110 online.

yes, platinum has more % to catch but still is based on luck, you still could go there and catch anything also for me isnt a problem that a new player catch a expensive poke, it would help him.

LexKyle

Reaction score
Please man, the world can be better, stop being selfish.

Piczek007

Reaction score
It is not fair that a new player, go to cloned and catch 3-5 cloneds and have the same money as a player from 1 year - 2 years ago.
What kind of fantasy is this? How often you see 3 cloned pokemons caught in one go? Propably only when you mean the cheapest kind

Sir Joseph

Reaction score
In my opinion, prices are okay, platinum isnt a server lack of players anymore, for example today has more than 110 online.

yes, platinum has more % to catch but still is based on luck, you still could go there and catch anything also for me isnt a problem that a new player catch a expensive poke, it would help him.

prueba.jpg

Then we will have to sell TMS at double the price to buy your pokemon. ^^

Dagugo

Reaction score
In this case, is my own poke, i want to sell it for the price that i want, if price on npc would be 5hd it wont change, nobody force you to buy it, you always can catch it.

Selasor

Reaction score
View attachment 9011

Then we will have to sell TMS at double the price to buy your pokemon. ^^

If you find it very expensive do not buy it

No one forces anyone to buy expensive things, everything runs through your desicion, tastes and money,
high prices we see everywhere (diamond, pearl)

another thing

You decided to play on a server where everything is a little easier, so I do not know why he complains if others get easy money
You must take the game no matter if another has more than you.

Mundisse

Reaction score
You already have two Cloned Sandslash, my advice is sell for npc 180k is pretty good for a pokemon is worse than flygon heheh and doing that you valorize your own.

back to thread... I think what Happy is trying to say is.
Before Cloned Price ( Just an average )
C Slash 80k
C Buzz 80k
C Charizard full tms 120k
C Vileplume 25k

Dagugo

Reaction score
As staff answered, there wont be change in prices of pokes (at least for now i dont know what could happen in future)

one advice, if its the way you say, go to cloned island, catch 3 cloned pokes and sell to npc.

Back