What's new

Welcome!

Premium 15 and 7 days

it's a good idea?

• Total voters

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
Whats bad in my opinion in this idea, is that it would be easier to farm more characters and more quests with less money spend on diamonds. Right now, when you reach 50 and get free 1 day premium ticket you can make some quests and make enough money to buy full premium. Maybe with higher prices, like 15 days = 7-8 diamonds, 7 days=4 diamonds. Otherwise it's pointless imo.

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
I could be agreed only with 15 days , I think it would be fine for players who are starting to play, in this way, they could start being premium for 15 days to earn the enough money to pay another premium in the future with 30 days.

Nowadays for them, I think is hard to be premium because the diamonds are expensive.
Probably, this possibility to be premium for 15 days, could has a restriction, for example you can be able to be premium for 15 days only 3 times max(idk).

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know how it could work but in the game we have already premium tickets for example for 7 days. It would be nice if some new joiners could get such a kind of ticket (of course not for free but doing some tasks?) for few days. It wouldn't be possible to trade it/throw it or just simple - move it from your bag - to avoid some players getting benefits from that. Nowadays we know there is a lot of old players creating new accounts to do some quests etc.

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
eventually daily for new accounts could cover this issue of "experimenting" premium, but it is not that hard get premium with donating or buying in game

edit: staff needs resources to keep servers opened and develop new things, so it is fair as is now

Last edited:

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Well.. actually now it's easier to get DACC. Earlier we didn't have rewards from "daily login" and better pokemons as the starters. I think it's not so easy topic to talk about.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
My opinion about this:
Why would we (players) want a smaller premium time?
In my very own opinion, it's somehow useless. It could only help our "fat farmers", with tons of accounts, to enjoy periods like events or boosts, or for example, to make a new quest and profit with it with a forgotten character/account.
For new players (ip based ofc), the lvl 50 premium ticket can help a lot the guy, that can, for example, get lvl 80 in one day (trust me, it is possible and rather easy) and make quests to be able to afford a full vip buying it in the market. This, together with a daily login reward of "testing vip days", will finish the deal. This could also be applied for retired guys coming back to play.

So most likely, this feature would help the "old players".

Actual situation of the diamonds in the server:
Diamonds are having their price increased due new uses for it, other than vip. Mega-stone unlinker, tm tasks resets, charms unlockers, etc. With those new features prolly increased donations, which is a positive impact to the server (not platinum/diamond, but the host itself). Small transactions of diamond, for example, ability resets, rocket balls, people most likely buy them in game instead donating for it.

Oh yeah, but to buy them in-game someone donated.
Sure, but no one will donate ONLY for this reason, Im pretty sure. So this new feature of smaller vips could increase the diamonds price in the market (since you are giving another use for it), but could not make much difference into donations (which is -or should be- the main target for staff, to keep servers running in the first place).

Also, for a game, its better if a player commit himself to play for a longer time, that's why most of the games that offer this "exclusive access", make promotions according to the "vip" you are buying, the more you buy, cheaper it becomes. This proposal goes exactly the other way around.

So, in my pov, this addition to the game would help only (or at least most) those guys that already have lost of cash (and accounts) from farming, with no actual benefit for regular players (in fact, if the price of the diamonds increase due this new extra use, would damage even more those kind of players).

Last edited:
Back