What's new

Welcome!

Congratz and refreshing some ideias.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys.
Firstly, as usual and from time to time I always like to be able to come here in public and express my personal contentment and satisfaction with the things that over the days/months/years are done here.
It's so nostalgic!! And this year's theme can prove it:

http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?45032-Birthday-Nostalgia

Anyway, congratulations, everyone for the incredible work, and for the affection and sensitivity. I know most of the times most of us have been toxic and have changed or are trying to change, but unfortunately there are still those that are. But thanks.

One other thing I would also like to ask, even though I know there are some restrictions on this, is the fact that you guys are bringing new pokemon in their shiny form from Kanto region to the game. This is wonderful.
The request goes to eevee's family.
We know we have its following shiny form:
Shiny Umbreom
Shiny Espeon
Shiny Leafeon
Shiny Sylveon
shyny glaceon
and the little shiny eevee itself.

So, in order for us to have a collection, a complete family and something really even more fun and competitive to the game, it would be great if we could see:

Shiny Jolteon
Shiny Vaporeom
Shiny Flareon

I know they already have their cloned forms, and apparently those that do, aren't getting an extra version (shiny in this case). But I would like to kindly ask you to take this into consideration and exception .

Regards,
Daryl.

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
I really like this idea! I am "Eevee lover" and it would be nice to see new Shinies from Eevee family but... We don't have a lot of places where we can find Flareon/Jolteon and Vaporeon (mostly from the fishing rod). So it would be very hard to hunt them and get chance to catch them. Maybe it could work with Shiny Vaporeon - for example by using Big Shrimp Bait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back