What's new

Welcome!

Power abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsu

Reaction score
Hi, i'm Tsugekai from Diamond server.

- I come at the spawn (195 fire cianwood/yellow hall) at same time as "Simpsomp", we join and walk on the place in different ways, after the first round we encounter and walk together killing spawn (the famous KS), i just ignore and continue hunting, in few seconds he disappear and more few seconds later i was being moved to cp of celadon, not was an kick, cause i fall in cp using "rain dance", immediately i report on "Report Rules" and 4 minutes after the report was been closed without any action or answer, so, cause this i'm here. I don't expect anything be done, cause who do it is an staff member, but i want show that loser behavior. I ask about him and reach the name [GM] Flanders, i cant affirm he do it, but, is someone connected to Simpsomp.

Some prints about the event:

the report -
sKx21z5.png

the proof of hunt time in "default" -
MoHA0MR.png
-
mGb0dVM.png

the proof of hunt time in "serverlog" -
BH0yOzt.png
-
dtpRhdW.png

I don't have images or proofs of the hunt because i didn't imagine it would happen, my crystal ball was inactive...
Idont need say about the losses caused from that type of atitude, double exp fire, new spawn, weekend, is not an simple retardation and lose of time.
Thanks since from now.

Last edited:

Lance

Reaction score
I want to apologize to you because this wasnt intended with abuse, never the less it is totally my bad because i didnt follow the proper steps, i was told that you were follow ksng, and again im sorry if i cause any trouble but is was my fault so i want to apologize to you, it wont happend again.

stin stauer

Reaction score
I want to apologize to you because this wasnt intended with abuse, never the less it is totally my bad because i didnt follow the proper steps, i was told that you were follow ksng, and again im sorry if i cause any trouble but is was my fault so i want to apologize to you, it wont happend again.

with "follow ksng" you mean "harassment"?

So the wrong person is the one who told you it was a harassment, since it wasn't, right?

Reactions: Tsu

Grayfoox

Reaction score
don't cry man, you are a know kser in this server, don't you remember when you started to ks me and then because you weren't killing anything you started to follow me? you get what you deserve

Reactions: Tsu

Tsu

Reaction score
don't cry man, you are a know kser in this server, don't you remember when you started to ks me and then because you weren't killing anything you started to follow me? you get what you deserve

Dear Gray, i not teleport you :) and you was running on spawn, hitting and not killing, luring the spawn to they disappear. I just stop kill and follow you, after it you leave from spawn, cause you not endure your own strategy :)

Lance, i excuse you. And for all ks, why don't ask with me about the hunt? maybe we can share or i can leave without problems, i'm not a hard person to get along :)
Can close the topic.

stin stauer

Reaction score

just because he ksed you, the rules and statements should be broken? such a loser you are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back