Welcome!

Poverty in game

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin1210

Reaction score
Hello friends ;)

I'm looking it in game +5 months, sadly :\

Much players, till lvl 180+,200+ much times havens't cash untill to buy much balls,revives,potions,etc

Tms,pokes,itens are in market for weeks, months and no one buy.

it's not expensive, it's like: Tm Earthquake 10k, Tms of 45k for 30k

Npc's buyers need much of a improvement

Pokes value 58hd, 500hd

What can you do with 500hd? ¬¬

Like piloswine, i spent 1k ub to catch it to sell by 300hd in npc?

300hd=180ub ¬¬

I can't pay my revives, ubs, potions, nothing ¬¬

Well, i wanted ask please that look npc prices and put it in discussion to players have much money to buy what need to survive in game.

Npcs buyers of itens and npc buyers of pokes.

Poke of extra caught chance in 2k ub+ don't value 500hd ¬¬

let's improve it please :s

Shadow Mist

Reaction score
I dunno if you know but, extra chance works like: Pokemon price in NPC x2: 0.5% extra catch rate.
That means if you sell any Pokemon you catch with extra catch to NPC, you're losing arround 50%~ (depends on thrown balls after getting extra chance) of value, no matter if we boost their prices at NPC or whatever (boosting it would mean even more balls throw to achieve extra chance)

This being explained, not only Pokemon caught it's what you have to "refill" your wasted balls/revives/etc; you have, aswell, Pokemon loot, TMs looted OR TMs from TM Task.

The true problem is, you're trying to max out your profit in a sort of unviable way, trying to overprice everything you can.

3affd8db7d.png

3affd8db7d.png

78976c0ed5.png

61fa5aeda3.png

Cya~

demz

Banned user
Reaction score
I dunno if you know but, extra chance works like: Pokemon price in NPC x2: 0.5% extra catch rate.
That means if you sell any Pokemon you catch with extra catch to NPC, you're losing arround 50%~ (depends on thrown balls after getting extra chance) of value, no matter if we boost their prices at NPC or whatever (boosting it would mean even more balls throw to achieve extra chance)

This being explained, not only Pokemon caught it's what you have to "refill" your wasted balls/revives/etc; you have, aswell, Pokemon loot, TMs looted OR TMs from TM Task.

The true problem is, you're trying to max out your profit in a sort of unviable way, trying to overprice everything you can.

3affd8db7d.png

3affd8db7d.png

78976c0ed5.png

61fa5aeda3.png

Cya~

Just a correction: multiplier factor depends on the price on npc. It may vary from 0.1x to 3.3x
Your point still holds, tho

kevin1210

Reaction score
sure

3affd8db7d.png

3affd8db7d.png

78976c0ed5.png

61fa5aeda3.png

Cya~

sure bro, i agree.
But remember please that i said ALL PLAYERS IN GAME not me
i said POKES OF 50K FOR 30K, TMS OF 45K LIKE LUNGE ETC FOR 30K~35K

The problem ins't me ;) ^^

The players have not nothing money :\

Darken

Reaction score
Hello friends ;)

I'm looking it in game +5 months, sadly :\

Much players, till lvl 180+,200+ much times havens't cash untill to buy much balls,revives,potions,etc

Tms,pokes,itens are in market for weeks, months and no one buy.

it's not expensive, it's like: Tm Earthquake 10k, Tms of 45k for 30k

Npc's buyers need much of a improvement

Pokes value 58hd, 500hd

What can you do with 500hd? ¬¬

Like piloswine, i spent 1k ub to catch it to sell by 300hd in npc?

300hd=180ub ¬¬

I can't pay my revives, ubs, potions, nothing ¬¬

Well, i wanted ask please that look npc prices and put it in discussion to players have much money to buy what need to survive in game.

Npcs buyers of itens and npc buyers of pokes.

Poke of extra caught chance in 2k ub+ don't value 500hd ¬¬

let's improve it please :s

I mount a video on YouTube where I show different ways to earn money here in the game is poor who wants because there are many ways to earn money and if you do not speak Spanish you tell a tutor that you do some important parts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqHYEUBuIh0

Kappa Prince

Reaction score
"(depends on thrown balls after getting extra chance) of value, no matter if we boost their prices at NPC or whatever (boosting it would mean even more balls throw to achieve extra chance)"
I would love this idea when the extra chance will work like should, if we got extre 0,5x4(ub) we got 2% to catch pokemon by ub. I throw like 700ubs more after extra chance to glalie... Do it that every ub is like 2+2+2... etc etc untill 100% but also boost requirements of extra chance. Then if someone will reach extra chance and still not catch his poke he will have a real chance to do this.

huberto

Reaction score
"(depends on thrown balls after getting extra chance) of value, no matter if we boost their prices at NPC or whatever (boosting it would mean even more balls throw to achieve extra chance)"
I would love this idea when the extra chance will work like should, if we got extre 0,5x4(ub) we got 2% to catch pokemon by ub. I throw like 700ubs more after extra chance to glalie... Do it that every ub is like 2+2+2... etc etc untill 100% but also boost requirements of extra chance. Then if someone will reach extra chance and still not catch his poke he will have a real chance to do this.

If I'm not wrong you are the one who was complaining at staff decision of boosting diamond rates to x1.5. Now you are complaining that you can't catch things. Is everything ok with your head?

kingofanything

Reaction score
Players have money but wont buy something overpriced.
1 Question if you would have cash you would throw it when it will cost 3 times more than it cost in average catch rate ? ? or item which you can sell in shop for 20$ and buy it for example 8hd ?

kevin1210

Reaction score
?

If I'm not wrong you are the one who was complaining at staff decision of boosting diamond rates to x1.5. Now you are complaining that you can't catch things. Is everything ok with your head?

Are you fine?
Have problems in mind?
(Same question)

When i said about +chance catch?

I'm catcher bro kkkkkkkkkkkk

you're More than much crazy suhsauhsausuahshua kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Don't have nothing to say, don't speak please bro ;)
Bye and ty ;)

Thread closed!

The game is perfect and you guys are right, i'm wrong ^^ ;)

Sorry ^^

huberto

Reaction score
Are you fine?
Have problems in mind?
(Same question)

you're More than much crazy suhsauhsausuahshua kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Bye and ty ;)

Thread closed!

Sorry ^^

You must be stupid dude. I didn't even said it to you. Learn to read before you start using forum.

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
Are you fine?
Have problems in mind?
(Same question)

Bye and ty ;)

Thread closed!

Sorry ^^

please someone help me to understand this guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back