What's new

Welcome!

[Complaint] Poor organization of the tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray merrimen

Reaction score
estuve desde que aparecio el npc y sin embargo no ingrese al torneo solo 27 players entraron y creo qe hay mas de 10 que no logranron ingresar al torneo EL NPC estuv de adorno al parecer bueno ni modo que se hace solo pedir una mejor organizacion causan la incomodidad de muchos players

Ray merrimen

Reaction score
arcanys aparecio para decirnos que esperaron media hora ? ahora en esa media hora fue factible si el npc registro mchos y no staban tirar un mensaje indicando que staban esperando o algo para prevenir este tipo de cosas ?

master mitsuki

Reaction score
Many of us waited many hours to participate in the tournament and we started a section in the game very early for them to do this. The truth is that everyone's time is worth a lot and what they did was waste our time.

Xo Dolphy

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
No need to blame Arcanys, there was an especific hour on forum to the tournament.

G79ABpP.png

I closed bracket at 19:30 GMT+2, broadcasted once I summoned NPC on event zone AKA when was able to join to the tournament world, is not my responsibility to wait 3 hours to you guys, be puntual next time.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back